Kifaru hoodlum released

JP20

Lil-Rokslider
That is correct, you can move compression straps

I gave one on order, I’ll put a video up if Kifaru doesn’t do it first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe I’m just not seeing it, but where would you attach the compression straps too for securing the rifle? Thanks

skierhs

WKR
Maybe I’m just not seeing it, but where would you attach the compression straps too for securing the rifle? Thanks
There is a video on insta from Aron. It shows that you just cross the compression straps.

OP
Travis Bertrand

Travis Bertrand

Super Moderator
Staff member

Yes the straps are adjustable as far as mounting location.

jm1607

WKR
I'm kind of bummed there's no webbing for pouches on the bottom sides of the bag. Those are essential for me...

Some features I do like better than my Reckoning but I think I'll stick with my Reckoning a bit longer...

bhowren

Lil-Rokslider
I asked the question on the youtube video, but haven't gotten a response. Are the side zippers full length? One of the things I really like about the Reckoning is the full length center zip.

deadwolf

WKR
I asked the question on the youtube video, but haven't gotten a response. Are the side zippers full length? One of the things I really like about the Reckoning is the full length center zip.

On the website it shows they are 22”, but they don’t go all the way to the top of the bag and split it like a Reckoning or fulcrum

skierhs

WKR
Ordered the hoodlum at the show this weekend. The dual zippers on the side of the bag are very nice and extremely large. They run close to the bottom of the bag up to the begining of the snow collar. The dual spotting scope pockets are going to be money, especially with how they configured the straps. I was very pleased handling the bag yesterday.

JigStick

WKR
I wonder how well it will perform compressed into a day pack mode. Id love to see it in that configuration with a sherman pocket / guide lid / organizer guide lid on it to see how well it would function in that regard.

I too wish there was pals matrix on the bottom sides of the bag, but the more I think about it...i don't think its really meant to attach a gun cradle to the side of the pack. with how those spotter pockets are laid out.

If this thing panel loaded it would be the cats ass

skierhs

WKR
I wonder how well it will perform compressed into a day pack mode. Id love to see it in that configuration with a sherman pocket / guide lid / organizer guide lid on it to see how well it would function in that regard.

I too wish there was pals matrix on the bottom sides of the bag, but the more I think about it...i don't think its really meant to attach a gun cradle to the side of the pack. with how those spotter pockets are laid out.

If this thing panel loaded it would be the cats ass
I’ll try to get some photos up in 3-4 weeks or so when it ships to me. I have a Sherman coming as well that I plan to pair with the bag. From where the compression straps are attached it seamed like it would do well compressed.

JigStick

WKR
My concern is how well it carry in day pack mode. For example if you compressed the pack down and used the two side spotting scope pockets and some sort of guide lid / sherman. Is the pack going to carry funky because its basically compressed in the middle and puffed out on each side and lid.