Kifaru hoodlum with accessories.

Ndstevens

Lil-Rokslider
I ordered a hoodlum pack about a month ago and I’m waiting for the shipping notification. In the meantime I was really hoping I could find some guys/gals on here with pictures of this pack and the accessories they use on it. Especially any pics in more of a day mode setup. I’ve watched the Kifaru vids and the ones on Rokslide from Jordan but I was hoping for some other configuration examples

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will outfit mine with a Guide Lid, 2 medium pockets on the back, and 2 medium on the belt. The zippered scope pockets, and access to the main bag from either side are what sold me on this pack. I am going to order one in the next week or 2. I've been going back and forth in my head on the Reckoning or the Hoodlum. The Hoodlum is my final answer and probably last pack I will ever buy. Although I have learned to "never say never" ;)

OP
Ndstevens

Ndstevens

Lil-Rokslider
Nobody has a hoodlum with accessories on it?

W1bowo

Lil-Rokslider
I will outfit mine with a Guide Lid, 2 medium pockets on the back, and 2 medium on the belt. The zippered scope pockets, and access to the main bag from either side are what sold me on this pack. I am going to order one in the next week or 2. I've been going back and forth in my head on the Reckoning or the Hoodlum. The Hoodlum is my final answer and probably last pack I will ever buy. Although I have learned to "never say never" ;)
+1
BB.jpg

OP
Ndstevens

Ndstevens

Lil-Rokslider
The Reckoning is hard to beat!!!:)

Thanks for the feedback. But after a lot of thinking I chose the hoodlum about a month ago and I’m just waiting for it to ship. I was just hoping for some feedback on what pockets guys have found themselves adding on and why if any

loopmtz

Lil-Rokslider
Check this video out... He's running the Hoodlum, his favorite pack... Might give you some ideas..