OP
NEhunter

NEhunter

WKR
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
What’s your height, weight, build, fit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Im 5’9, 18” torso, fluctuate between 195 and 210 based on workout focus. Lift weights most my adult life so thicker in the chest/back and shoulders than normal. Typically wear a 33 waist jean.

Last edited:

stevewes2004

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Im 5’9, 18” torso, fluctuate between 195 and 210 based on workout focus. Lift weights most my adult life so thicker in the chest/back and shoulders than normal. Typically wear a 33 waist jean.

Thanks, sent ya a PM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
NEhunter

NEhunter

WKR
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
What made you choose the Tactical over this one?
Ive had the tactical for quite a while and thought id go down the rabbit hole and try out the lite frame but just feel that the curvature of my tactical frame fits my back a bit better and since i haul my treestands around with it a lot, I am preferring the full frame. Both are great and it was a hard decision to post one of them but I really dont need 2, however, it is nice having 2 different bags set up and ready to go for different occasions lol.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Understood. I'm in the process of replacing my setup. I had the Tactical and I was really trying to talk myself into the lighter frame. I've got a moose hunt coming up next fall though, so the folks at Kifaru are recommending I stick with the Tactical.

Status
Not open for further replies.