Kifaru Load Panel?

corey006

Lil-Rokslider
Anyone running a Kifaru with a cargo panel with a lid and a couple of guide bags attached to back of panel....just wondering the drawbacks or advantages.

Thinking bulky items like sleeping bag, tent, and bed roll will go in a dry bag in the panel and smalls in lid, and guide packs attached to back of panel?

Seem like a saw a another thread on this question the other day. I was thinking of running the same set up like you’re thinking but decided that it would probably fit my needs more with a MR Cabinet or crewcab. While I don’t have much to report out on any actual advantages or disadvantages i do believe there are some threads that cover this topic.

TreyPound

FNG
I have used a cargo chair on all of my packs the better part of a decade now. I switched to a grab it on my late season cause I put my first load of meat in the bag and stuff whatever was displaced by the meat in the grab it. After the first load, I switch to the EMR hauler with cargo chair and x strap kit. I have been intrigued by the cargo panel since it came out as it seems like it took the grab it philosophy of enveloping items, and supersized it to envelope awkward and heavy items. The only reason why my intrigue hasnt pushed me to bite the bullet and buy one is, quite frankly, my game extraction system (outlined above) aint broke, so why fix it.

mrgreen

WKR
Thanks for the info. Been thinking about going this route myself for a first pack for Alabama whitetail hunting. Tactical frame, guide lid, and cargo panel.

That's the setup I've been using for Whitetails for years. I carry my stuff to the tree, then leave the empty pack at the base. In cold weather it holds my bulky clothes for the hike-in. I've used it to carry a couple of deer out, instead of dragging. I spray Permethrin on it at the start of the season, the deer around me are full of ticks.