Kifaru LPP Fit

WYCFM1

WKR
Who here owns a LPP and is about 5’11” and 155lbs? What size are you running? How many layers underneath?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

H80Hunter

WKR
That video is helpful. For me I wear my normal size and it's just about perfect. Plenty big enough.

OP
WYCFM1

WYCFM1

WKR
Not sure if you’ve seen it but Kifaru has a video on the fit on their YouTube channel. 6 or 7 guys of various sizes wearing them.

Did not know that...thanks

Rodéo

WKR
I'm about that size and I've had both a small and large. Small didn't allow me room to layer underneath and large allows me to layer anything I want underneath but I'm not swimming in the large either thanks to the cinched cuffs. The length is only a few inches longer on the large than the small so I don't feel like it's too big. I normally wear a medium in most jackets but figured I'd like to be able to layer with the LPP so I got a large and traded away the small. I'd suggest you try a medium or large even though you'd probably fit fine in the small with just a layer or two underneath.

Randall

FNG
Im 5'11" and about 165lbs. I have a large and it fits well over multiple layers or by itself. My brother who is the same height and ~185lbs also wears a large.

The most layers Ive had on at once was: FL Wick, Cabelas Polartec, FL Furnace, Scentlok Jacket, LPP.

If I'm not wearing many layers the body is a little big on me, but the arms are good either way. The length is perfect in our opinion.

I was actually able to draw back on a flock of turkeys this year and shoot with the LPP on. It did surprisingly well. I normally dont bow hunt with a puffy, but I wanted to see how it would do. Wasnt crazy loud moving into position, and the string didnt brush my sleeve during the shot. Not ideal, but better than I expected.

Who here owns a LPP and is about 5’11” and 155lbs? What size are you running? How many layers underneath?

i'm about your size and have a small that fits well. if i was layering more under it, i would bump up to a medium. i will wear a merino base layer, thick fleece hoody and a vest under it, and it's not too restrictive in the arms, but more layers underneath it would get tight in the arms