WTS Kifaru LPP set in Highlander

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
20231109_152920.jpg
Kifaru LPP set, XL half zip jacket and large pants. Great condition, never stored compressed and used very little. $425 shipped, payment via Venmo, check or money order.

Prefer to sell as a set but will split for $210 each if I have buyers for both.

BigSky

WKR
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
There was guy on here for the last year or two who had a wtb ad searching for some highlander LP pants. I've never seen anybody so persistent and repetitive in search of a particular item. I don't know his username and I don't know whether he's a slug or a good guy. A search of the classifieds would probably locate him. I just thought I would give you that heads-up. Good luck with your sale.

OP
W
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
There was guy on here for the last year or two who had a wtb ad searching for some highlander LP pants. I've never seen anybody so persistent and repetitive in search of a particular item. I don't know his username and I don't know whether he's a slug or a good guy. A search of the classifieds would probably locate him. I just thought I would give you that heads-up. Good luck with your sale.
I reached out to him last year but my price was higher. Can't seem to find his WTB post now.

Status
Not open for further replies.