Kifaru Lumbar Pack

Dazzler

WKR
I have a hill people gear recon belt which is used as a battle belt or in conjunction with their packs. Anyone know if it will work with the Kifaru lumbar packs in place of their omni belt?

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
I have a hill people gear recon belt which is used as a battle belt or in conjunction with their packs. Anyone know if it will work with the Kifaru lumbar packs in place of their omni belt?
Yes it will work just fine.

I put my order in for the Hellcat in Ranger Green. I have been wanting one for a while. Couldnt resist it this time as this could be last run in a while they do. Cant wait to try it out.

I went ahead and ordered their Omni Belt but I also have an entire collection of Hill people gear bags and belts in Ranger green so you better believe I will be mixing and matching =)

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Hellcat Came in today Omg what a nice little pack. Glad I got in on this final run. its a sweet Lumbar.

Just chiming in because I ordered myself a Scout. I’ve been a huge lumbar pack fan for a long time now, and wanted a big one for a main hunting pack to replace my Badlands. I’m looking forward to it!

jAKe0711

Lil-Rokslider
I think whichever lumbar pack is made/remade, it should have good organization. In the meantime, I'm going to recycle a FILBE pack I have sitting on my gear shelf into a Scout or something like it.
You could try recycling a woodland Molle 2 pack into one as well. I recently did and it works well.

Attachments

• 20220110_093449.jpg
    20220110_093449.jpg
    511.3 KB · Views: 32

jAKe0711

Lil-Rokslider
That’s pretty slick
Thanks, I had to shorten the sides about 2 inches per side, and I added the molle to the sides because I didn't like how it was set up. Took a bit of finagling but got it to work. I almost think just building one from scratch would be easier, but it was a good experiment.