Kifaru Lumbar Pack

OP
G_Tacoma

G_Tacoma

Lil-Rokslider
Well I am in for one, so 50x is the amount it seems looks like possibly another 5-6 here so that’s probably 7x 43 approx to go 😀

I wonder if Snyder would put the scout up on the website with a note that when it hits 50x orders he’ll do a run ?
That might be my next question
I haven’t checked if they’ve replied to my first email will soon
That’s probably the best way to do it, have kifaru post about a small run once they hit 50 sales. I think they’d easily sell 50, especially the scout.

Reactions: pc3

Grady.J

Lil-Rokslider
Just take a lid and attach to the frame.
Well that's a smart idea. I'll have to do some messing around, ideally I'd be able to attach it from the bottom of the frame. A guide lid with a belt pocket would make for a pretty decent size.

pc3

WKR
OK checked this morning folks, no reply as yet. But you guys are all still enjoying the weekend....its Monday morning here :cry:

I'll ask them if they'd consider what we have spoken about, if someone doesn't do it before me. Love my outdoorsman Butte 25, used it yesterday varminting bunny's in the hills with the young bloke, but the Scout will be an upgrade if we can get this going and I get my hands on one.

pc3

WKR
Ok I have asked the question via contact form if they would offer it on the website, take card numbers, then when 50x reached charge cards and do the run.

Now we wait and see what Aaron & co says. Might be a scout gen 3 maybe some small improvements who knows ?? It will most likely use the new belt set up I would have thought, for me the scout with the aluminum stays is the pick of them.

I am hoping this gets up.

pc3

WKR
Yeah I’m sure we’re not going to get color options, it’d be easier for them if it’s just one color... we can’t be picky.
I suppose if we are given the chance and its one color what is peoples preference ?

I'd be happy with RG or the Coyote color they do.

I have had a reply;

Thanks for reaching out, I will pass this onto the correct people. Right now I know we are in the busy season and Kifaru isn’t doing any custom or special request orders.

1602532487464.png

+1 for Coyote. Got to be at least a dozen parties in this thread already that are interested in purchasing.

krohboy

WKR
Id probably be in for one on a limited run.

Having been part of a lot of these types of group buys it has been my experience if you have 50 people say they are in usually at least half back-out when its time to pay. Just a warning before you guys get your hopes up.

stump06

WKR
Id probably be in for one on a limited run.

Having been part of a lot of these types of group buys it has been my experience if you have 50 people say they are in usually at least half back-out when its time to pay. Just a warning before you guys get your hopes up.
Yup, bout like planning vs going on a hunt...

Robbie

FNG
I picked up a Tailgunner 1 from the last run they did. It has better organization than my Gen1 Scout. The Scout will carry more weight better and will also acomadate a 2 liter bladder where the TG will not. Both are great for bushwacking. I liked the looks of the harness on the Hellcat. Not being able to buy the harness from Kifaru I adapted a HPG harness on my TG. Had to buy a Kifrau Guide lid strap kit to make it work.