Kifaru Lumbar Pack

What is a HPG k
I run a medium pouch on the front of my TG and a nalgene holder on the side.

There was a post somewhere about adding a sherman to a TG, maybe on the facebook insiders group.

I usually run an HPG kit bag as well, it it pairs up nicely with the TG. Might add the recon harness to it, which would give me a bit more space and a good way to carry a water bladder vs trying to rig my sherman on the TG.
Can you run the bladder out of the Sherman and simply attach it to the harness on the back?

wesfromky

WKR
Can you run the bladder out of the Sherman and simply attach it to the harness on the back?
I am sure it can be done with the right set of buckles and straps.

I tend to use the kit bag without a pack often though, so having the bigger harness for it would make more sense for me vs adding the sherman to my tg.

I run an E&E as a hydration carrier, with my Tailgunner 1.

Instead of messing around with trying to attach my E&E to the straps of my Tailgunner or additional harness, I wear the E&E with the built in straps, along with the straps of my Tailgunner.

First I put my Tailgunner on (adjust the belt and shoulder straps as normal), then I put my E&E on. The shoulder straps of my E&E fit over the shoulder straps of my Tailgunner.

By wearing each pack independently of each other, I am able to take off my E&E whenever needed, without having to mess around with my Tailgunner; my Tailgunner is still strapped tight, along with the belt.

Once I'm finished accessing my E&E, I simply put it back on and continue with my hike.

That’s a great idea. Easy to drop off on a stalk or leave in truck or carry independently. Thanks. That’s a great use of E and E.
I will look at videos on that to see what can fit in there. Probably get guide lid too for those hikes where I might need to pack extra clothes or shed some. Rain gear as a back up.
I am thinking the medium belt pouches attached to the sides and back and Smalls on belt itself. Just don’t want to overload it. If I start adding too much crap, I might as well grab my backpack. Tendency is to take too much stuff already!

Bender

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
Davidsapp - The harnesses will be sewn up and available for sale so you can upgrade older packs but they are still at the sewer. Will post here when they are available.
PC3- We sew all of our limited run gear in small batches ahead of time instead of at time of order. This is a smoke em if you got em situation.
DeadMan - I did add tabs to the harness to make attaching hydration carriers easier to do. You have to have a pretty long torso to pull it off however. The tabs at the top of the Sherman pocket will line up with those tabs if you use a couple k clips. As the later posts state, its much easier to have a secondary smaller bag like the E&E or Bane that you can take off and get into without taking off the whole rig.
Lone Coyote- Didn't check RS over the weekend, only a few changes to the TG1 and Scout to upgrade the back panel so it's easier to sew and for the new Harness system. Everything else stayed the same so any pics you see on Military Morons is accurate reference (except for the Xray lumbar pad, MM shows the first gen flat lumbar pad). All belt pouches will fit on the TG1 with the Large's getting pretty close to hanging over. The Smalls work best on the belts but you can go bigger if you don't mind overhang.

pc3

WKR
Woke up this morning (In Oz) and missed just now jumped straight on and missed out, no colors available....how ridiculous. Why not let the bloody things run for a while...I'm actually pretty pissed :mad:

VAMountainHunter

Lil-Rokslider
I was clicking the pay button before 8:01 hit.

Last run went in couple of hours or less. I would imagine with the more advance notice these didn't last that long.

Bloodsoakedberber

Lil-Rokslider
Really wanted to get a tail gunner in multicam but decided on ranger to double for every day use. I ordered the hellcat last release but didn’t realize it was the biggest of the 3. From the pictures I figured the scout looked bigger.