Kifaru Lumbar Pack

wesfromky

WKR
Woke up this morning (In Oz) and missed just now jumped straight on and missed out, no colors available....how ridiculous. Why not let the bloody things run for a while...I'm actually pretty pissed :mad:
According to Frank there will be another run:

"Frank M Peralta
We will do a final run of the scout, tail gunner and hellcat in a few weeks."

VAMountainHunter

Lil-Rokslider
Really wanted to get a tail gunner in multicam but decided on ranger to double for every day use. I ordered the hellcat last release but didn’t realize it was the biggest of the 3. From the pictures I figured the scout looked bigger.
The main compartment of the Scout is bigger. The Hellcat has more cubic inches because of 3 added outside pockets. The Scout main vs Hellcat the scout is 100 cubic inches bigger. But the photos sure make the Scout look bigger.

Bloodsoakedberber

Lil-Rokslider
That’s good to hear. I certainly liked the looks of the hellcat layout the best. I think it should work I ordered the tail gunner as a just in case.

Woke up this morning (In Oz) and missed just now jumped straight on and missed out, no colors available....how ridiculous. Why not let the bloody things run for a while...I'm actually pretty pissed :mad:
Someone beat me to it, but they are gonna do another run. I got mine but I was up and on the computer hitting the refresh button LOL. I ve been waiting a good many years to get a new scout.

I m sure you will catch the next run!

Unfortunately, I missed out on a Scout. They were gone by the time I woke up this afternoon. I guess Kifaru doesn't need my money? I'm sure they have their reasons for the scarcity, but I don't have to like it. The search continues...

wesfromky

WKR
Unfortunately, I missed out on a Scout. They were gone by the time I woke up this afternoon. I guess Kifaru doesn't need my money? I'm sure they have their reasons for the scarcity, but I don't have to like it. The search continues...
They are going to open up for orders again in a few weeks. Keep an eye here and on the Kifaru Insiders FB page, also make sure you are on the email list.

pc3

WKR
IMO they should have left orders opned for a few weeks and then sewn the damn things up and kept everyone happy.....hopefully i'll score one next time around. I will wait up and scratch work the next day if need be....but really would have been a lot simpler to have left orders open for say even a week and satisfy the market.

Ahh well not to be. Anyway week before I had just purchased a cz527 Thumbhole Varmint .17 Hornet, cz rail to suit and a case of Sellior and Bellot 20gr ammo, so it will space the "fun" purchases out I suppose :)

Squirrels

WKR
anyone receive their Scout pack yet?
I ordered 2/8/2021, Scout Ranger Green and still waiting. Email inquiries sent but not answered by Kifaru.

thought they had pre-made these Scout packs...
LOL, I think you have a little more waiting to do. Just got shipping notification today for my hellcat I ordered Jan 11th.

Brendan

WKR
anyone receive their Scout pack yet?
I ordered 2/8/2021, Scout Ranger Green and still waiting. Email inquiries sent but not answered by Kifaru.

thought they had pre-made these Scout packs...

If you don't have it by the end of March, I'd check with them then. They were not pre-made.

Like those above, I don't have my Hellcat yet that I ordered about a month ahead of you.

If you don't have it by the end of March, I'd check with them then. They were not pre-made.

Like those above, I don't have my Hellcat yet that I ordered about a month ahead of you.
I think that's generous. I thought it was mentioned on the Kifaru FB page that April-May was a more realistic timeframe as they are making BOTH Scout and TG1 at the same time.

I have both a Hellcat and TG1 on order and will gladly take them early, but I'm not even going to think about it until May.

mavinwa2

WKR
Res WA ST, winter>Gilbert AZ , NR>AZ, UT, NM, CO.
According to Frank there will be another run:

"Frank M Peralta
We will do a final run of the scout, tail gunner and hellcat in a few weeks."

just checked order, yes, shipping 3/31-4/07

oh, I read this above, thought the 1st run of Scout was already made & ready to shop.
My Kifaru fever is holding steady.

Strange though, since they redone the log in's/accounts, all my past orders do not show anymore from the past years.

Bloodsoakedberber

Lil-Rokslider
Hellcat turned out not to be too big so my first guess was correct. Probably won’t end up needing the tail gunner after all. Think I’m really going to like it for what I plan on using it for.

wesfromky

WKR
From the KIfaru insiders FB group:

Amanda Roe

** LUMBAR PACK FINAL RELEASE UPDATE **
Here we go! The second and final limited release of the Scout, Hellcat, and TailGunner lumbar packs in Ranger Green, Coyote Brown, and Multicam will be launched on Monday, April 26th at approximately 8am MST.
- These are first come, first serve. No preorders are available so please be ready on Monday morning.
- Omni Belts (dual delta strap) will need to be added to the cart separately if you would like a belt.
- The specs & details on these packs will be available on the website at the time of release if not already available for viewing.
- Lead times will be posted at checkout and may vary.
- Ordering online will be the best and fastest way to order on Monday as our phone lines may be busy.