kifaru measurements

Tobey

Lil-Rokslider
hey all, looking at getting into a kifaru duplex lite frame. Have been unable to get anyone there on the phone, how do they take torso measurements for the shoulder straps? The rest seems pretty straightforward. There is probably a video I didnt see, if someone could point me in the right direction...

Bender

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
Hey Tobey, give us another try to help sort out your questions. We're all over the building this week but things have calmed down now. 303.278.9155

Call or Text Aron’s cell. It’s plastered all over the inter-web and he welcomes the call.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
Didn’t they used to have something online that shows how they want you to measure? I remember doing it before buying my pack a few years ago.

PMcGee

WKR
Didn’t they used to have something online that shows how they want you to measure? I remember doing it before buying my pack a few years ago.

Yeah they had one. If I remember correctly you put your hands on your hips and touch your thumbs on your back then measure up to the bone on your spine that you can feel when you tilt your head forward. I think they just do it by your inseam now though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

OP
Tobey

Tobey

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks for the help all, I'll try Arron on monday.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
Yeah they had one. If I remember correctly you put your hands on your hips and touch your thumbs on your back then measure up to the bone on your spine that you can feel when you tilt your head forward. I think they just do it by your inseam now though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I googled earlier, there’s YouTube videos to show you what to do.

SaltyBowman

Lil-Rokslider
Some pack companies measure from the c7 to the top of your pants roughly and some show measuring to the spot directly behind your belly button. Lots of packs seem to change sizes around the 18” mark and it’s easy to be off some on a diy measurement.