Kifaru, MLD, etc.

mfolch

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Making room for #3, so cleaning out the gear closet. All prices are shipped TYD to the lower 48, PayPal gift (or add 4%). Will post more photos. If you have any questions, please pm me. Please send a phone number if you would like me to send photos directly. Also willing to arrange partial trades for a late season, high camp, and/or argali

Kifaru X-Ray (G2). Black. Aluminum stays and all original compression straps and pocket. Used as an edc for about a year, and has a little dust from that, but otherwise in excellent condition. Original price: $376+tax and shipping. Asking: $260

Trail Designs Fusion Ti Tri Stove with Inferno Insert and 700ML Snow Peak Titanium Pot. This is one of the lightest-weight, three-fuel stoves on the market, includes custom-made windscreen, and solid, gas, and wood-burning stoves. Stove and pot together weigh just about 8oz. The whole thing packs into the pot. For more info, see: Fusion Ti-Tri | Trail Designs Used on a single, 10-day hike, and the titanium has some blueing and a little sooth from the burn, but otherwise in excellent condition. This custom-made combination will cost $200 new and takes weeks to deliver. Asking: $125

North Face Crestone 65. Size medium. My original hiking pack. Used lovingly. Original price: $250. Asking: $40.

Camping Spoon and Fork. I believe it's by Smith and Wesson. Asking: nothing. Free to anyone who buys any of the above and also wants the spoon/fork combo.

Last edited:
OP
M

mfolch

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Remember the day when a new thread in trading post wouldn't get buried later the same afternoon? Evening bump.

OP
M

mfolch

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Updated with revised prices. Sold items have been removed from the list (although they appear in the photos) and shipped out today--will pm with tracking numbers tonight.