Kifaru mountain warrior

Bacwest

FNG
Just returning from a 6 mile hi country backpack fishing trip with my son and I love my new Kifaru mt warrior! I upgraded from an erbelestock blue widow and I am absolutely in love with this pack, I can't believe how comfortable under a load it is and how user friendly. No more sore shoulders!

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

oldhorse

WKR
Awesome! It's a good feeling to have after spending the $ for a top tier pack. I agree, the Mountain Warrior is a great bag. Best of luck to you in all of your future pursuits with it!

fatrascal

WKR
I recently got the Mountain Warrior to add to my family of Kifaru packs and love it. I'm surprised that we dont see more posts with people showing their love for this bag. Fatrascal

OP
B

Bacwest

FNG
Yes, my thoughts exactly!

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

oldhorse

WKR
I think that because Kifaru has new bags coming out every 12-18 months the older bags get overshadowed. The AMR, Fulcrum, and of course, the Mountain Warrior are still great designs. Someone is buying them, or they wouldn't still be in the lineup.

Hammond

FNG
Love my Mountain Warrior! I even put a shirt under my antelope so I wouldn't get it bloody for my first pack out. Now it's been covered with blood many times

Attachments

• Antelope 2017 III.JPG
    Antelope 2017 III.JPG
    396 KB · Views: 86
The mountain warrior is definitely the best pack I have had. With the spotting scope pockets I can do 10 day trips. One 10 day trip was a high country spring bear hunt. I had spotting scope, and clothing for sun, snow, and or rain. Also did 10 days towards the end of archery season 2 years ago. For me that is the limit for this pack with guide lid and spotting scope pockets.

Most trips are 4-7 days. Perfect pack for this length of trips. It is nice getting to spike camp unloading all my gear/set up tent, and then tighten a few straps on each side to clinch down to day pack mode.

Three of my friends have switched to this pack after scouting/hunting with me after seeing how this pack works in all different situations.

The Mountain Warrior is the most comfortable pack i have. I love being able to open it without unpacking my entire bag to get something out of the middle. I was using a MR 6500 before that. The MR is more bomb-proof but i love that belt on the Kifaru. Definitely a world of difference than the Blue Widow if you are carrying any serious weight.