Kifaru Moving Sale

Got the email but links aren't working.....30% off Coyote packs and 35% off Multicam packs. Can anyone verify?

Site won’t even come up due to bad gateway…. It was up briefly and then down. Sporadic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tower

FNG
Gah! I was almost sold on a HPG Umlindi because I didn't want a CB or MC pack. This makes my decision much more difficult.

Tower

FNG
Same - discount is not applying at checkout.
The discount should be shown on each product page. At least it was on the Shapecharge.

Oh and the X-Ray is back and apparently included in this sale.

jwpenn

Lil-Rokslider
I'm $400 poorer.... thanks Kifaru. Worth it!

A camp bag, stryker xl, and xpac guide lid coming my way in 8-12 weeks. I was mad at myself not pulling the trigger on the stryker xl sale a couple months ago. Not this time!

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

OP
AttackMode
Finally was able to get on the site only to find out the minikeg is sold out..guess it saved me a few hundred bucks lol

Wow that will barely make the archery opener.
Ordered a Sherman a couple weeks ago.
It better make it.

Last info I noticed on social media… orders needed to be in by 5/1 to get shipped before the move. Anything after the 5/1 deadline we’re staring at a potential 8-12 week lead time.

(For the record…..I don’t represent Kifaru and the customer service people will have the most accurate info)

jwpenn

Lil-Rokslider
Last info I noticed on social media… orders needed to be in by 5/1 to get shipped before the move. Anything after the 5/1 deadline we’re staring at a potential 8-12 week lead time.

(For the record…..I don’t represent Kifaru and the customer service people will have the most accurate info)

I hope kifaru is being overly cautious in their lead times, but I read the same info that mrbillbrown did. Our recent purchases may not be here until September.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk