WTS/WTT Kifaru, MR, DD - Spend Your Christmas Money Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

JDeanP

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
No longer need this stuff on a regular basis, so just trying to convert it into space or other gear. Some of this stuff is a bit salty, but all of it is in good working order and I wouldn't hesitate to do a 12 mile with any of it, including the AMR. Ive also got misc fastex buckles from milspec monkey, so we can add buckles if you need some. Not looking for trades, except for a Mystery Ranch 3DAP or Khard45, (solid colors only, no camo), Jetboil w/ french press. If you dont like the prices, feel free to PM an offer. All prices are + actual shipping. Mail services are weird right now, so you tell me how you want it shipped and I'll try to accomodate. Acceptable forms of payment are PayPal (buyers perogative, seller wont eat fees, so please add the 3% if you go that route), Money Order, Personal Check.

Kifaru Duplex Frame, Coyote - $200

I believe this is the larger frame length of the older duplex design. Pictures show them drying from water, not stains.

Kifaru Australian Mountain Ruck AMR, MultiCam - $185

There is some damage on the back of this where the straps go through the frame. No doubt Kifaru will fix it right up for you and thats what Ill do if this doesnt sell. This is my favorite ruck Ive ever used and was great for living out of on foot, or throwing on the side of a vehicle for longer exercises.

Kifaru Escape & Evade, Upgraded Straps, Coyote - $120

Great little pack, comes with some ammo can foam that acts as a nice insert for added comfort. Might come with a sealed MRE spoon in there somewhere.

Kifaru Large Pocket, Whatever Malice Clips On Hand, Multicam - $60

Kifaru Handwarmer, Black - $50 SPF

Mystery Ranch Daypack Lid, Intact, Multicam - $75

Dana Designs Pack, Sans Lid (I had the MR lid mounted on this at one point) , Red/Black/Grey -
Make Offer

------------

Kifaru Cargo Panel, Multicam - $100 SOLD

Kifaru Chamber Pockets - $10 SOLD

Kifaru Long Pocket (? Horizontal) x2, Multicam - $90/pair SOLD

Kifaru Water Bottle Pocket, Multicam - $25 SOLD

Kifaru Organizer Pocket, Sans Label, Multicam - $45 SOLD

Kifaru Radio Pouch, Coyote - $40 SOLD

Kifaru Woobie Express, Coyote/Ranger Green - Make Offer SOLD

This thing is fantastic, but I have no idea of value. Trade me something cool. I don't mind keeping this one.

Duplex_Frame_Front.jpgDuplex_Frame_Back.jpgAMR_Front.jpgAMR_Damage.jpgMisc_Pockets.jpgEE_MRLid_Org.jpgKifaru_Handwarmer.jpg

DD_1.jpgDD_2.jpg

Attachments

• Woobie_Express.jpg
    Woobie_Express.jpg
    244.9 KB · Views: 359
Last edited:
OP
JDeanP

JDeanP

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Pmd on chambers, organizer l
Pocket and water bottle holder

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Check PM for my email.

What's the difference between a regular woobie and a woobie Express? Definitely interested.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
The Woobie Express is a like a wearable poncho liner. Its great in any cold environment, but it was intended to fit over a plate carrier and gear without turning you into a bundled up couch potato like hazard. It has velcro down the sides and a buckle strap, as well as a cinch.

OP
JDeanP

JDeanP

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Waist belt size on frame?

Im not entirely certain, but I wear a 34x34 and it fits perfect for me, with plenty of room to adjust bigger or smaller.

edit - I beleive it is a medium.

Last edited:
OP
JDeanP

JDeanP

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Sent pp for water bottle holder and organizer pocket. Thanks josh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks. I'm setting everything aside today and will try to get everything to the post office tomorrow. Ill update buyers on tracking afterwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.