KIFARU - No response

KurtR

WKR
I hate emails I call when I need something. Aron always answers or calls right back he was in the airport and still answered all my questions

amp713

WKR
If you want arons number I will PM it to you. Promise he will handle it.

As for the k clip, some people had this issue and they handled every person I've heard of having it before now.

HuntHarder

WKR
Classified Approved
Sounds like this issue has been brought up before and must be a design flaw that shows up on a number of packs. I agree with the OP on simply emailing the company should merit a response. If the company does not have the manpower to monitor their email support, they need to get rid of it and simply say call.

amp713

WKR
Sounds like this issue has been brought up before and must be a design flaw that shows up on a number of packs. I agree with the OP on simply emailing the company should merit a response. If the company does not have the manpower to monitor their email support, they need to get rid of it and simply say call.

As others have stated some emails hit the spam folder. My spam folder gets 100+ emails a day because I've had it for over 10 years.

Aron and Frank are our hunting. So, that’s why they probably haven’t responded on here. Call the office. They pride themselves on customer service and I’ve never had an issue.

tdhanses

WKR
Personally if you email I wouldn’t complain about a no response unless it’s been a week. These small companies don’t just have someone constantly monitoring email and they usually answer them in the order received as time permits and phone calls a always take priority. Also email is unreliable due to spam filters. But I get it, the society we live in expects next day shipping and to have immediate attention, gone are the days of talking to another human for many today as they are to busy at Starbucks.

Sadler

WKR
I had the same issue with those clips. I replaced them with the older style and haven’t had a problem since.

I agree if you provide an email for customer service you should answer it.
crap happens with emails. Junk mail folder is usually the biggest thing I run into with my business. I do check my spam folder about every few days but not everyday. I alway email first then call if I dont get a response in a day or so. I dont expect small companies to be able to have people available 24/7. The nice thing is with the smaller operations is you usually get great help once you get in touch. I much prefer this to the immediate response then the run around you get with a large operation With someone that doesnt know their butt from page 12. Hope you get everything handled.

I contacted Aron on the mountain with my inreach and he responded very quickly. I have never tried their email but customer service is second to none.

Shrek

WKR
I’ve had Aron call me at 4am from Green Mountain park while out developing the Bikini frame to answer questions. At 1:00am while painting a stock...point being is Kifaru does everything possible to provide good service and communication. If you’re not getting a response then they’re not in the office out hunting or completely swamped.

OP
MallardSX2
They said they were sending buckles.

It sounds like I am not the first person to bitch about it either.

Its a small issue. But a major one for sure. Other than these klips failing the pack was great. No complaints.