Kifaru Nomad 30% Off

HankBC

Lil-Rokslider
Just got the email from kifaru. 30% off the nomad 'while supplies last'
Seems to be a shed season promo!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bobhunts

WKR
I picked one up. I have so few packs I needed another like a hole in the head. Anyways I figured I would try one out. Should mate up with the bikini quite nicely! Just love everything they make. Next purchase is gonna be a Sawtooth and stove.

reaper

WKR
I picked one up. I have so few packs I needed another like a hole in the head. Anyways I figured I would try one out. Should mate up with the bikini quite nicely! Just love everything they make. Next purchase is gonna be a Sawtooth and stove.

haha ''like a hole in the head''

i am still watch them on the website right now lol...i have the bikini too and they said than the nomad is awesome on this frame.Just wondering if they updated the nomad with new buckles or something??I know the old system was using g-hooks.

reaper

WKR
Plus i just realize than they use one of my pictures(up left,fire) on the Lost Parka flyer in the same email ...its like if they call me to pull the trigger on a new bag...dammit!!! Haha!!
890da36f35d5dc914dfce3bb3847e400.jpg

Envoyé de mon E6560C en utilisant Tapatalk

OP
HankBC

HankBC

Lil-Rokslider
I picked one up right before the sale... crap... Its a awesome pack i love it.

I wonder if you sent them an email about it if they'd give you a store credit or something? Most retail stores do that if it's within 30 days or so.. could be worth a shot?

OP
HankBC

HankBC

Lil-Rokslider
Plus i just realize than they use one of my pictures(up left,fire) on the Lost Parka flyer in the same email ...its like if they call me to pull the trigger on a new bag...dammit!!! Haha!!
890da36f35d5dc914dfce3bb3847e400.jpg

Envoyé de mon E6560C en utilisant Tapatalk

It's a great photo buddy! Looks like a good time out there

toddb

Lil-Rokslider
I absolutely love mine. The guy I bought mine from sewed a model camp bag between the wings.

WoodBow

WKR
I ordered one today. The $24 shipping really rubs me the wrong way. If you want more for your product, charge more for your product. Don't be shady about it with ridiculous shipping rates.

I ordered one today. The $24 shipping really rubs me the wrong way. If you want more for your product, charge more for your product. Don't be shady about it with ridiculous shipping rates.

You might have a point, but it ends up working in your favor for big orders. I just ordered 2 frames/packs/accesories and shipping was like $28. Not bad for >$1500 in gear.

InIt2Live

Lil-Rokslider

Where do you live? I just bought one, and another gun bearer and paid $18 shipping to Alaska. That's a steal for shipping up here!

mpg07

Lil-Rokslider
Have it shipped to a business address it should be cheaper!

Randle

WKR
I just sold a pack , frame and some pockets and it cost $48 , I didnt expect that when I set the price.

I just sold a pack , frame and some pockets and it cost $48 , I didnt expect that when I set the price.

Take it to USPS and tell them you want parcel post, might be called retail ground now. They usually push priority mail but this is usually cheaper for big boxes