Kifaru ordering

I went to order my highcamp bag tonight and my impatience got to me. I submitted the order and it was loading for 15 minutes then I clicked reload and it went to the submit page. My question is does kifaru email you immediately even if its not business hours? I don't want to order two bags haha

OP
WyoBowhunter21
Thanks Shaun. That's what I was thinking I would do. I was hoping that it didn't go through. I am like a fat kid hearing hostess is bringing the Twinkie back. I wanna get it ordered ha.

bobhunts

WKR
My DT1 was shipped today. No auto reply from them but an actual person reads and responds to your order. Angie sent me an e-mail on Jan 8th I believe. I ordered on December 31 and my ship date was April 19. Got my e-mail today with a link for tracking and I will have mine in the morning.Bob.

crumy

WKR
I am with you on that WYO. Mine is coming in April and I can't wait. Think I am ordering a megatarp in March so that I can take them out for a little pack trip in the snowys in late May or early June.

Ah it went through. I am stoked to have just purchased my first bag from kifaru!

OP
WyoBowhunter21
I am with you on that WYO. Mine is coming in April and I can't wait. Think I am ordering a megatarp in March so that I can take them out for a little pack trip in the snowys in late May or early June.

You will have to let me know how it works in the snowys. I have been wondering about floorless for a while.
Now for the 16 week wait. I was going to order it in coyote brown but after what I was told about kryptek I went for their camo.