Kifaru orders

dotman

WKR
In my experience it is usually exact or a few days early, have never had anything ship late.

dotman

WKR
Same here and that is the past 13+ years of ordering. Never a single late item. Get ready Jay because she is comin

Must be his first K order, he has no idea about the addiction that will start with this first order :)

OBP

WKR
I ordered some pockets and the new meat bag, shipped out 5 days after what they told me. Not a big deal as I won't be using them for another couple months, just a FYI.

OP
T
"Must be his first K order, he has no idea about the addiction that will start with this first order"

LOL! I just saw this post...bout to click the button for a grab it.

It is an addiction for sure. The stuff is so expensive but SO SO good it is must have gear. I will tell about my first...

13++ years ago I was looking for a good DAYPACK. A pack called the Kifaru Spike Camp caught my eye but NO WAY IN HELL was I going to pay that much for a daypack. SO..... I proceeded to purchase 11 different packs one after the other. One after the other I paid the return shipping fees to send them back. For one reason or another none of them met my needs. Was probally $150 I wasted in return shipping fees!! After all that I bit the bullet and ordered my first Kifaru Spike Camp. When that pack arrives and it fit and carried SO WELL I wante d to kick my own ass for not buying it sooner!!! For me personally, Kifaru will be the only packs I own.

hflier

WKR
Classified Approved
It is an addiction for sure. The stuff is so expensive but SO SO good it is must have gear. I will tell about my first...

13++ years ago I was looking for a good DAYPACK. A pack called the Kifaru Spike Camp caught my eye but NO WAY IN HELL was I going to pay that much for a daypack. SO..... I proceeded to purchase 11 different packs one after the other. One after the other I paid the return shipping fees to send them back. For one reason or another none of them met my needs. Was probally $150 I wasted in return shipping fees!! After all that I bit the bullet and ordered my first Kifaru Spike Camp. When that pack arrives and it fit and carried SO WELL I wante d to kick my own ass for not buying it sooner!!! For me personally, Kifaru will be the only packs I own.

My experience also. I have tried a ton. I just gave in now and don't even bother with the rest. There are alot folks that say this one is better than that one and never tried them. I have tried at least 15 packs (bought and sold) over the last 4 years. Kifaru is my brand now. Tired of wasting money on the others.

Latest posts

Featured Video

Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
ckaz34