Kifaru pack color combinations what is your favorite

Everything I buy from Kifaru is Ranger Green. Everything I buy used is dictated by price. But, I stray away from Coyote Brown. I like it but, I don't want shot. In thick cover, it happens every year. Might happen to me this season but it won't be because I have brown on. God Bless fellas

skolberg

FNG
I am with you price minded guys! I will buy what is available and affordable on the used market! I do like both the ranger green and coyote brown with multi cam

Ranger green compliments the color of my eyes best.

Multicam and Highlander make me feel more like a macho military man. I can feel the testosterone boost in my plums. It gives me an extra boost in the mountains.

mro

FNG
I've currently got a black bikini with coyote brown highcamp and some wolf gray belt pouches. Just ordered a wolf gray frame and think that I would prefer all to be wolf gray but I'm not actually hunting, just backpacking in the Sierra and love good kit.

Actually I'm curious if the type of camo print makes a big difference when hunting (basically does camo work for deer, elk, bear, etc). It sounds like folks here are responding based on their style preferences.