Kifaru pack color combinations what is your favorite

I have a lot of different packs and accessories and wanting to upgrade and add some new pieces. I have mostly wolf grey and the older foliage. Now there is several different color choices. For those of you that are mix and matching what color combos do you like the best. I have wolf Grey and multi camo at this point. Looking at ordering a new frame with a ranger green pack. I would love to hear your thoughts and see some pack combo pictures.
Looks like the wolf Grey goes well with Coyote from the pics.
Thanks for your help.

stump06

WKR
I like the ranger green bag under coyote brown lid/pockets. Multicam and coyote brown look good too

OP
Laughingmallard
Thanks
Anyone mixed Wolf Grey with other colors they liked. Hard to tell by the pictures.

manitou1

WKR
I avoid coyote colors. Many years ago while on a hunt in Missouri I was checked by a game warden who was looking for 2 men who shot a guy who was wearing the "coyote brown" colored carhart coveralls while deer hunting. He was standing in a cedar thicket and they shot at the brown. They ran up to what they thought was a deer down and found him... and left him there to crawl a mile back to the road for help.
Not worth taking the chance IMO.

hoff1ck

WKR
Haven't gotten my bag yet, but I have a coyote frame and a ranger green 44 mag on order. Ranger green accessories on the belt. Would probably go coyote pouches on the bag for some contrast if I need more room, but I really like coyote/ranger green combos that I have seen on here.

Nickb_00

Lil-Rokslider
I have a coyote frame and belt, running the Timberline bag in highlander with coyote belt pouches and lid.

Trial153

WKR
Any combination of coyote and mulicam
eb043da874803932cf8104e7e9992cff.jpg

ORhunter74

Lil-Rokslider
I think the wolf gray harness, coyote brown lid and pockets and ranger green bag looks pretty sharp. 102702102703

WoolyBugger

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks
Anyone mixed Wolf Grey with other colors they liked. Hard to tell by the pictures.
I've got a wolf grey woodsman with a coyote tactical frame and pouches and think it looks great. I do like my coyote ultralight frame and ranger green hoodlum a little better as far as looks go though.