Kifaru pack color combinations what is your favorite

XMP

FNG
I'm pretty particular about color matching. But in the current line up you can pretty much mix any two of ranger green, coyote, and multicam.

Because of the coyote webbing on the current ranger green packs coyote goes well with it. And of course the reverse looks good as well. Multicam pouches on either a ranger or coyote bag is an easy way to camo up a bag that can also look fairly nondescript with color matching pouches.

My favorites in the current lineup are straight ranger green and ranger green bag with multicam pouches.

aion2come

WKR
My next pack built will be all multicam. The one after that will be olive drab with coyote or tan. I always have to be changing it up.

bascott1

WKR
Im running a ranger green 22 mag with coyote sherman pocket and thought about doing multi cam hip belt pockets.

I really like coyote with multi cam and coyote with ranger green. Also really like a combo of all three.

dbccd9c366ca25d66aa24280a83bbcb3.jpg

6a6385303c05c3db0cb98d1b8b6e3ca4.jpg

6344d63b9cf8b973a130ba52060bcd97.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a lot of different packs and accessories and wanting to upgrade and add some new pieces. I have mostly wolf grey and the older foliage. Now there is several different color choices. For those of you that are mix and matching what color combos do you like the best. I have wolf Grey and multi camo at this point. Looking at ordering a new frame with a ranger green pack. I would love to hear your thoughts and see some pack combo pictures.
Looks like the wolf Grey goes well with Coyote from the pics.
Thanks for your help.
I just bought a Fusion Mountain Warrior with a Coyote Brown frame and belt. Still trying to find the magical Fusion Water Bottle Pocket...

9.3 Fan

FNG
I like ranger green packs with grey pockets. I think it blends in really well in a lot of low light environments. But then, so do a lot of other combos!

Coyote frame and bag and ranger green guide lid and pouches looks good to me I’ll try to get a pic when I get home

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got a Ranger Green Nomad 2 for a Christmas present and decided to go Ranger Green as well for my Sherman Pocket and medium belt pouch. Pairing that up with Coyote Brown frame/belt/straps. Really like the look of that combo and the pics on this thread confirmed it for me.