Kifaru pack color?

BigBird

FNG
Alright I'm sure this has been discussed but couldn't find it. I just ordered the new High Camp 4800 in multicam. What are the pros and cons of multicam? What color would you pick and why? I picked multicam because I felt that it was good all around color for here in Colorado.

Slim Jim

WKR
I went with foliage. I think it blends well with landscape rocks and I can use any other time of year when I'm not hunting and not look like a redneck

Ozz08

WKR
I went with coyote brown for my T1 because nobody else had one at the time. (I believe I ordered the first coyote timberline). I like the color a lot actually and it looks amazing with blood mixed in!

Lawnboi

WKR
I have a foliage, MC and have a CB high camp coming(mainly because of the weight savings)

They all work well, none of the colors 'stand out' just a matter of what you think looks good.

As far as blending with a lot of different environments id say foliage and CB win that one. Mulitcam has its place as well though.

Havnt had a chance to see highlander in person but it sure looks good in photos. I just couldn't justify the extra cost and weight savings when ordering the HC.