Kifaru Pack in Ranger Green with Coyote Pockets

Anyone got a picture of this? Looking at the reckoning. I'm a little nervous about ranger green without the opportunity to actually see it. I don't want a green pack, but it looks almost like its between coyote and wolf gray (which is out for some time). What's everyone's take on Ranger Green? Do coyote accessories look good with ranger green?

dotman

WKR
RG is my favorite color from Kifaru, I've had CB and Highlander. Both CB and Highlander look good with RG.

I've got CB small pockets on the belt of a Ranger Green Reckoning. It looks fine to me, as do my pockets off my KU 5200 Ultralight (brown sil nylon).

MtnMuley

WKR
I have a couple pouches in ranger green and I like the color, but how they came up with name ranger "green" is beyond me.

ChuckIII

FNG
That's exactly my plan, ranger green frame and bag with CB accessories. I have a CB 14'r with ranger green accessories, and I think it looks great. I will warn you that I ordered my frame 2+ weeks ago so once it hit the expected ship date I called and talked to Kifaru (yesterday) and they said it could be 2 more weeks before it ships due to ranger green being so popular that they can't keep material in.

wesfromky

WKR
Just ordered a ranger green frame, ranger green woodsman, and CB accessories last night. The new video mentioned above helped solidify my decision for sure, as I was kinda thinking about going with MC accessories.

Hopefully, not too long of a wait, though I ordered way earlier than when I need it.

All the straps on the Ranger Green Reckoning/Hunter Duplex pack appear to be Coyote Brown in color. As stated above the small belt pockets in CB look fine on my Ranger Green Reckoning.

I have a reckoning in ranger green and its awesome! The color is very neutral. I live and hunt Alaska and hunt in Idaho. Its a great color for both.

OP
Thanks for all the responses guys. I ordered my Reckoning and the accessory stuff all in Ranger Green. Can't wait til it arrives. This will be the first real quality pack I have ever owned.