WTS Kifaru Para stove small box stove

renagde

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Selling my Kifaru small box stove. Perfect size for a paratarp, supertarp, or a similar sized tipi. I has only been burned in about 3 times. Everything in good shape, and comes with the original storage bag. Original spark arrestors, steel bands for the chimney, and some extra hardware are included. Looking to get $300 shipped to the lower 48 states.

**Edit to modify the description to small box stove. I was not aware that Kifaru used to have a Para stove and a small box stove. This is the small size, not the para stove like it says in the description.

Attachments

• IMG_1276.jpeg
    IMG_1276.jpeg
    521.7 KB · Views: 170
  • IMG_1277.jpeg
    IMG_1277.jpeg
    392.1 KB · Views: 170
Last edited:
OP
renagde

renagde

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
What’s the diameter and length of your pipe?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sorry for the late response, just saw this now. The stove pipe is 3" wide and if I had to guess it's about 5' long. I'll try to get you exact measurements tonight when I get home.

LoneStar

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Can you tell me more about the stove? What is the assembled size? weight? What is the disassembled size?

I couldn't find it on the Kifaru website.

Thanks!

LoneStar

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Can you tell me more about the stove? What is the assembled size? weight? What is the disassembled size?

I couldn't find it on the Kifaru website.

Thanks!

OP
renagde

renagde

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Assembled size of the firebox is about 7x7x10.5. Disassembled the whole stove, stovepipe and all the needed parts fit in a special bag made by kifaru that measures about 10.5x14x3. Weighs about 3.5lbs