Sold Kifaru Paratarp with Peg and Pole Kit, Annex and Mosquito Netting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anello

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
This really pains me, but I just never use it and I cant figure a time in the future when I might use it again. Ive got a wife and kiddo now that want to come with me so I need to get something bigger.

The Paratarp has been used (2) times in the field. The annex has never been used, nor has the mosquito netting. I seam sealed the paratarp with the sealant provided by Kifaru. I went a little heavy on it and cured it for a few days while set up in my back yard. There are no blemishes, and this package is about as close to brand new as you are gonna get. All told I paid $471 in hard costs for the whole package (Paratarp $278, Annex $135, and Mosquito Netting $58, plus shipping). This needs a good home with a hunter that will use it, not someone that is wanting to resell it. So, I reserve the right to be picky in who I sell it to. I'm asking $380 for the whole package. I do not want to break it up if I don't have to.

As I mentioned, I'll consider trades for the entire package as I have no interest in multiple transactions. I need to get a larger tent/tipi, so, if you have one that is useful for a family of (3) I would consider that. I like rifles, CQB shotguns, reloading supplies, etc.

PS - No, I do not have pics of it set up, but I am happy to set it up in the yard and take a pic for you if you are seriously interested. The yard is wet at the moment so I did not want to do it today. PM me for additional pics.

Attachments

• IMG_6723.jpg
    IMG_6723.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_6724.jpg
    IMG_6724.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_6727.jpg
    IMG_6727.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_6728.jpg
    IMG_6728.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 59

ffemt94

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Highly interested in this! Can your shoot me pics of the seam sealed areas that are thick?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ffemt94

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Second thought I’ll take this if available!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
A

Anello

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Sure. I was asked for a weight on it, too, so I'll do both right now.

ffemt94 in first place at the moment, pending approval of pictures. I'll pm you my #.

Status
Not open for further replies.