Kifaru pistol Holster

2ski

WKR
Anyone else catch that new holster that Kifaru Arms posted on its facebook page yesterday? That thing looks sweet and I like the location that it rides on you. Kind of like a shoulder holster.

weaver

WKR
6ydy8e9e.jpg

Looks fantastic. Hopefully its a good pricepoint and open to a lot of options like weaponlights etc.

littlebuf

Banned
with the huge amount of hand gun styles/makes you would have to accommodate is it safe to assume this is maybe a lash type system that is compatible with a particular holster maker?

Curtis C

WKR
with the huge amount of hand gun styles/makes you would have to accommodate is it safe to assume this is maybe a lash type system that is compatible with a particular holster maker?

I dont think so. They made a comment on FB that you would need to send your handgun to have the holster custom molded to fit your gun.

Curtis C

WKR
That didn't sound quite right so I went and pulled these from their statement on FB

"We can certainly do a 329pd and many other pistols as well as custom mold to any pistol that a customer sends us."

"Right now we have most Glocks, S&W M&P's, and some others available. We will not use blue training guns to mold from so we offer the option to send us your personal firearm and we can custom mold to it."

7mag.

WKR
That sounds ridiculous, pay to send a firearm so they can custom mold a holster? Sounds like an expensive process. They way gun laws are going these days, I'm not mailing my firearms any where. I'm sure Kifaru will come up with a better alternative.

That didn't sound quite right so I went and pulled these from their statement on FB

"We can certainly do a 329pd and many other pistols as well as custom mold to any pistol that a customer sends us."

"Right now we have most Glocks, S&W M&P's, and some others available. We will not use blue training guns to mold from so we offer the option to send us your personal firearm and we can custom mold to it."
ha, that was me...