Kifaru pockets, How?

Kenneth

FNG
I've got two pockets, the small for the waist-belt, and a Medium, to attach to the webbing on the pack,

How do I do this? the Small has 4 three bar(?) sliders, and the waist-belt has one single row of webbing, I can picture the top two 3 bars going over and then down into the webbing, what about the lower two?

The medium pocket, My T2 has a double row of webbing on the lower portion of the pack, there is 8 webs per row, the outside two webs have been doubled over for stitching, Do I use those outside webbing or the inner 6?

I've seen several videos on attachments, but none specifically for these pockets.

Help[ me out Buds...

Ruskin

WKR
The waist belt only uses top two sliders. The bottom two sliders are doubled up (2 sliders per corner). These will jingles against each other, but you only need one on each corner - remove the extra one leaving one slider per bottom corner.

gelton

WKR
You turn the three bar sliders sideways (vertical) and slide it from the bottom through thee loop, once through return to normal (horizontal) and they will stay in place. There are a total of eight sliders (two on each connection point) the bottom slider on each connection point stays below the loop while the top one stays wedged above it to keep things tight. I cut off my three bar sliders on the bottom of the attachment points to the belt pouch to save weight and noise but some people like to keep them in case u need to relocate somewhere else on the bag like the lid.

The medium pouches for the bag are hooked up in the same fashion. Just thread the top three bar slider through the bottom of the loop you want to connect to and let the bottom slider stay below it to lock it in.

OP
K

Kenneth

FNG
So If I'm sliding both 3 bars of each slider through at the same time(two on each connection point), I'm doing it wrong.

Curtis C

WKR
You will be fine using all 4 sliders if you can. They put both sizes on there so the end user can choose which size they use and cut off the extra. The two (or 4) you use to attach to webbing will not rattle but the ones hanging loose will. You can cut off one from each corner or a quick wrap of electrical tape will solve the rattle also. If using on a belt you will only use the top connectors if on the pack you can connect all 4 corners. I prefer to attach my belt pockets by sliding the 3 bar in from the top of the webbing. It seems to make the pocket hang a little snugger to the belt.