Kifaru possibles pouch as a an exterior pocket

22Jdub

Lil-Rokslider
I just received two possibles pouches from kifaru, a small and a medium with the thought in the back of my head of using them as an external pocket on my stryker. Their belt pouches are great but I like a little more organization.

Turkey hunting over the last few weeks I used the Stryker and it worked great when I was packing in decoys and a tripod and things for blind hunting. I quickly realized that when I switched to run and gun the pack was a bit of a nuscance and a lot less was needed. So when the pouches arrived in I wanted to try and make the large pouch detachable for when I don't need the pack and it works great.

I used two small caribeaners to attach the pouch to the front of the bag. I also have a small webbing strap run through the loops on the pouch so I can throw it over my shoulder and carry it. It's kept beat by a small gear tie ran through the pals behind the pouch when it's attached. I have a protein bar, small bottle of water, kill kit and TP in the pouch. I carry my calls in my bino harness.
bf8bb514cb249277c590a06e097e205e.jpg

e917fb7178bdb69ed962c2ae3dd3f4b8.jpg

6fc8f2ebe50f6d1155706424d08be0eb.jpg

Reactions: XMP