Kifaru Quarter Panel

Mudd Foot

WKR
Received the above yesterday and wanted to give a shout out as there doesn’t appear to be much information available.

First impressions are based on using for about a couple of hours of working out and walking. Super simple to install. Super adjustable means of securing loads. Placed an 80 lb bag of cement in and proceeded to do catcher toe raises. Load stays in place with no shifting whatsoever.

Replaced the cement bag with a 40 lb bag of salt. Also super secure despite salt being much looser than cement. Just tighten down the straps and it stays in place. Walked about 2 miles. Load didn’t move as far as I could notice.

The Quarter Panel simplifies changing loads easily as opposed to placing and replacing weighed bags into a top loading backpack bag. This was money well spent if only for the workout aspect of changing and securing loads. Would imagine it is even more effective at meat hauling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Mudd Foot

Mudd Foot

WKR
Will post some up tonight. Sorry.

OP
Mudd Foot

Mudd Foot

WKR
Bringing this to the top after multi-mile hiking and gym use. The Quarter panel is a joy. Switching loads between heavy cement and lighter salt bags is as easy as it gets. ( It holds cement bags in the elevated position above the belt line without stack.) Locks both loads securely in place with no discernible movement. The Quarter panel turns the frame into a legitimate gym tool for use in horse-stance side-to-side squats, box steps, standing calf, or catcher toe raises.

Will be running it under the Cavern in day mode this Sept during Colorado archery. Few extra ounces, but figure it’s worth it considering load security, ease of use, and keeping blood out of the Cavern.

This is great product for anyone that is constantly changing load weights to accommodate training regimes.

RedRidge

WKR
Anyone else planning to run this for day hunting? Thinking of packing in with my reckoning and switching out this quarter panel with a lid of some sort for day hunting.

Haven't seen many reviews on the quarter panel.

waitforit

Lil-Rokslider
Id be interested in any comparisons in the quarter panel vs cargo net too. Similar functions.

Your comment about running it under the reckoning was interesting. I could envision after getting an elk and taking out the first load.. dropping the main bag, running the panel with lid to carry out the rest.

Tradchef

WKR
I’m running my cargo panel, guide lid and my large pouches this season. Work is keeping me close so no extended outings so I’m focused on day hunts. Great system for sure.

Attachments

• A1803A4A-BBA1-4DBF-9F9E-6BFC3EE7671D.jpeg
    A1803A4A-BBA1-4DBF-9F9E-6BFC3EE7671D.jpeg
    194.3 KB · Views: 67

Vaultman

WKR
I love this thing for training. I run it with my powerblock inside. It sits low but it is so easy to change weights for doing a flat neighborhood hike, a trail hike, or running stairs.
IMG_20190824_091907157.jpg

Is it wide enough to add a pals matrix to run a belt pouch or two on the outside? Could be a “UL” cargo panel type set up.