Kifaru raising prices?

Rainyday

FNG
Was looking on kifaru’s website today and it seems like the prices on all of their packs have gone up a bit. Not sure if I’m misremembering what they used to be or not. Anyone else notice this?

Gsquared

Lil-Rokslider
Was looking on kifaru’s website today and it seems like the prices on all of their packs have gone up a bit. Not sure if I’m misremembering what they used to be or not. Anyone else notice this?
With supply chain issues, commodity prices, and manufacturing issues borne out of COVID, plus those annoying laws of simple supply and demand, have you seen anything not go up in price this year?!? Why would you expect a premium, USA 🇺🇸 made, product to be any different? Just sayin’...

OP
R

Rainyday

FNG
With supply chain issues, commodity prices, and manufacturing issues borne out of COVID, plus those annoying laws of simple supply and demand, have you seen anything not go up in price this year?!? Why would you expect a premium, USA 🇺🇸 made, product to be any different? Just sayin’...
I’m not angry about it or anything, I was just legitimately wondering. Like you said with everything going on I can’t blame them

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
That free shipping is nice. I’ve been holding off on that new kifaru frame because I didn’t want to pay 60 dollars for shipping up to AK. Now it’s 18 dollars more with free shipping, maybe I’ll grab it.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
I'm under the impression the free shipping is there black Friday deal, not forever. But not sure

That’s too bad but probably a good thing (for me). I’m a sucker for free shipping, if that’s a marketing tactic....,it works on me.

Loco4dux

WKR
Thought the same thing but wasn’t sure. Free shipping will get me every time though.

VAMountainHunter

Lil-Rokslider
Resale is 110% ! Well maybe. I was looking at a used Stryker on fleabay and it's at $247 w/shipping now and climbing. Bidders must be in need and don't want to wait for build rime on a new one.