Kifaru Rampart and Kenosha Duffel

Jordan Budd

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hey everyone! I've been using the new Rampart and Kenosha duffels on our recent travels. About to begin a written article for the site, anything in particular you'd like me to cover?! I will also be doing a video on what I've been putting in them.

Very solid built bags like one would expect. All materials are 1000D except for Ranger Green which is 500D. They also have a 400D packcloth lining. The Rampart is 2000 ci, great for the gym and light travel with a very basic layout. The Kenosha isn't much bigger at 2,850 ci, but it's a great travel bag with some extra organization features. The Rampart is within carry-on spec and the Kenosha at its fullest capacity would be 1 inch taller than spec, but the length and width is within spec. I wouldn't hesitate to use it as a carry-on, but that's me. Hoping to see a big duffel released soon for extended trips and checking on a plane.

I don't have any doubt that the duffels will last me the rest of my life.
Rampart Duffel
Kenosha Duffel

Update 6/25, Jordan's review is live here: Kifaru Rampart and Kenosha Duffel Bags Review

Last edited by a moderator:

Ndstevens

Lil-Rokslider
Maybe it's just me but I'm struggling to get an idea of what all I could fit in the smaller or larger of the two. to see a video of how much gear it would hold would be nice. I personally would like one to store all my hunting clothes in the off season and then have it for any multi day trips camping or a vacation. So Seeing a video specifically highlighting the capacity of them would be useful to me. If this already exists then a link to that video works as well. Thanks Jordan

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Looking forward to this review. Looks like both should work as a carry on. I just so happen to be in the market for a carry on size duffel this year. I had been leaning towards the Mystery Ranch due to the backpack straps but i will have to give these a look. Do these have backpack straps or just standard shoulder strap?

OP
Jordan Budd

Jordan Budd

Super Moderator
Staff member
Looking forward to this review. Looks like both should work as a carry on. I just so happen to be in the market for a carry on size duffel this year. I had been leaning towards the Mystery Ranch due to the backpack straps but i will have to give these a look. Do these have backpack straps or just standard shoulder strap?

Standard shoulder strap for these.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

octavius

FNG
Looks good. The smaller one could be good to keep in the back of a car or truck for all the extra crap that always ends up there..