Kifaru Rogan

Ktwebb33

FNG
Currently have the HPG belt pack, but looking at the Kifaru Rogan to gain a little more capacity. Majority of the use would be fannypack/waste pack mode during times where I’m not carrying my pistol inside the waste band. Does anybody run it in this configuration? If so, any pics for size reference? Curious if the size would work well, or if it may be fairly large. I haven’t been able to find many pics of it besides folks running it as the battle belt setup. Which is another plus for the Rogan if I ever wanted to run it as a battle belt rig. But for now I’m strictly searching for a larger fanny/waste pack. Thanks

zacattack

WKR
It’s bigger than it seems. Someone was asking about it for Turkey hunting. Well I put a bunch of calls it and didn’t even use the main pocket in the back. It’s got two slates, 4 strikers, an owl hooter, a handful of mouth calls, and a box call.

Honestly it doesn’t seem that big but it just swallows stuff up.

Attachments

• 826361E9-32C8-4E4D-949B-A43E9142BFF9.jpeg
    826361E9-32C8-4E4D-949B-A43E9142BFF9.jpeg
    440.4 KB · Views: 82
OP
K

Ktwebb33

FNG
It’s bigger than it seems. Someone was asking about it for Turkey hunting. Well I put a bunch of calls it and didn’t even use the main pocket in the back. It’s got two slates, 4 strikers, an owl hooter, a handful of mouth calls, and a box call.

Honestly it doesn’t seem that big but it just swallows stuff up.
Thanks for the pic. So it’s fairly large, but you make it sound like it would still be a solid choice for a daily waste pack.