Kifaru sale or code?

Thorn

FNG
I’m going to order a LPP setup and don’t need it till it gets cold. I’ve been watching and searching around but haven’t found any solid info on discounts. Wondering if I should hold my breath for something???

Ucsdryder

WKR
You never know. I would suggest waiting as long as possible and hoping a sales comes out.

Just use this code. "Pay full price plus shipping from kifaru" or my personal favorite "Find it in the classifieds used for near full price plus paypal fees with free shipping".
Sales are scarce from kifaru and resale is crazy high in price.

Trial153

WKR
Just use this code. "Pay full price plus shipping from kifaru" or my personal favorite "Find it in the classifieds used for near full price plus paypal fees with free shipping".
This. ^;

Untamed

Lil-Rokslider
Black Friday is the only sale I’ve seen them have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

marktole

WKR
Black Friday and they will have random, intermittent sales with no timing, rhyme, or reason. And sometimes the sales are for just accessories, or just "soft goods" (sleeping bags, LPP, etc), or I've seen one for Sawtooth shelters before. So you would pretty much just be waiting and hoping on a sale before you needed to buy them.

They do have a discount code if you are military, police, fire, first responder, or a guide/outfitter. If that applies to you then email their customer service and they give you the code when you provide the necessary documentation.

JonnyB

WKR
Pretty much echoing the what the others have said. If you want the LPP set, just order it new and get exactly what color/size you want. The discount process is super easy (although not much of a discount) but definitely worth it. The lead times are crazy long and I expect them to get longer with an influx of traffic to the Kifaru site due to the JRE podcast.

FWIW, I would look heavily at other options. The LPP is great, don’t get me wrong, but I ended up with a different puffy set. Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EOD_Tech

FNG
And to echo what was said above. Discounts rarely happen. If they do its random or black Friday. they usually only discount accessories or sleep systems. you can join the facebook groups kifaru insiders or kifaru junkies, they sometimes post a 2nd's list. or call and ask for it.

Bobrunner06

Lil-Rokslider
hahaha. well said. Also- the code didn't work...

I would suggest joining the BRCC Coffee club
The Kifaru discount alone pays for the coffee.
No I'm not going to discuss what the actual discount is.

Squirrels

WKR
I would suggest joining the BRCC Coffee club
The Kifaru discount alone pays for the coffee.
No I'm not going to discuss what the actual discount is.
So I am a BRCC club member but I can find the page with that information. What am I missing?

So I am a BRCC club member but I can find the page with that information. What am I missing?

Then scroll down.
There are a bunch on little squares under the videos. It should be rite there.
Scroll to the right they have about 30 different discount codes for various stuff.