Kifaru Sawtooth

k.cooper42

Lil-Rokslider
I think I’m pretty set on picking up a Sawtooth. I’m used to having a small foot print shelter, maybe 8x8 tops so the overall length of the Sawtooth is the only thing I’m semi concerned about. Anyone have a Sawtooth and ran into problems finding a place to pitch it where you hunt? Is it something to be worried about or am I overthinking it? I suppose worst case maybe it just takes more time to find a spot to pitch the tent. Any recommendations or thoughts welcome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

reaper

WKR
I think I’m pretty set on picking up a Sawtooth. I’m used to having a small foot print shelter, maybe 8x8 tops so the overall length of the Sawtooth is the only thing I’m semi concerned about. Anyone have a Sawtooth and ran into problems finding a place to pitch it where you hunt? Is it something to be worried about or am I overthinking it? I suppose worst case maybe it just takes more time to find a spot to pitch the tent. Any recommendations or thoughts welcome.

Yeah sometimes you'll have to search longer for camp spot.Most of the times i live with trees inside the shelter and use them to hang stuff,one time the only good flat spot I found it was with a dead tree right in the middle...I pitched it over it and use the tree as a bench.

I don't like the second pole on the back,must of the time I was using the outside guyout with a paracord and wrapped it around a tree.Sold the SAWTOOTH now using a 6 man,better against snow loads.

Envoyé de mon Pixel 4 XL en utilisant Tapatalk

OP
K

k.cooper42

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks, reaper. I’m also reading posts from people saying they did exactly what you did with a rear pole delete. Appreciate the feedback.