Kifaru shame on you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robertsj22

Lil-Rokslider
Had to cancel the order I placed in mid may. I’m not sure who at that company thought it was a good idea to move right before hunting season but what the hell were you thinking. There’s all kinds of people buying gear and u guys still haven’t shipped anything. What a bone head decision. I’m sure the fan boys will chime in but it’s still a bone head decision

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't have a single piece of kifaru stuff. Never touched the stuff.

If today wasn't good, and tomorrow isn't, and yesterday wasn't, when is?

In business, there's no "right time" if you ask the client. They make a decent product, they have a following, they're growing, despite horrid supply chain, labor, etc. What every industry needs, is the customers to stop throwing tantrums considering what business at large is dealing with.

Sorry your Kifaru Tampon 21L is backordered.

OP
R

Robertsj22

Lil-Rokslider
A good time would be after the season. You market to one single demographic. And your entire product line is unavailable to that demographic 4 to 5 months before they need it. Terrible decision.

A good time would be after the season. You market to one single demographic. And your entire product line is unavailable to that demographic 4 to 5 months before they need it. Terrible decision.

Large commercial spaces don't come up for sale or lease often and usually sale fast. They may have been trying to beat a dead line of getting out of current building. This move may have been planned for 2-3 years and under "normal" circumstances there would have never been a delay or back order but as we all know that's not the world we live in currently.

Your product not being shipped could have nothing to do with the move and could be as simple as the straps and webbing or zippers they ordered 24 months ago still aren't in their hands yet

OP
R

Robertsj22

Lil-Rokslider
Large commercial spaces don't come up for sale or lease often and usually sale fast. They may have been trying to beat a dead line of getting out of current building. This move may have been planned for 2-3 years and under "normal" circumstances there would have never been a delay or back order but as we all know that's not the world we live in currently

I don’t disagree with any of this. However have a plan b to keep your business running. With Covid and all they should have figured some delay or issue would arise.

WI Shedhead

Lil-Rokslider
I ordered too based on the 12 week lead time which will put the order at my house sept 10. I leave for Alaska on the 17th. Had a 20 year old eberlestock blow out with 50#s on a weighted pack hike training. I’m at the point where I’m only gonna buy one more time. Hoping thier Lee time was realistic and I get my stuff on week 12 date or earlier or I will have to go some be, borrow or stealing

OP
R

Robertsj22

Lil-Rokslider
I ordered too based on the 12 week lead time which will put the order at my house sept 10. I leave for Alaska on the 17th. Had a 20 year old eberlestock blow out with 50#s on a weighted pack hike training. I’m at the point where I’m only gonna buy one more time. Hoping thier Lee time was realistic and I get my stuff on week 12 date or earlier or I will have to go some be, borrow or stealing

When I called today they still didn’t have a date to ship. I ordered mid may. You better be buying something else

Hell, smart buyers know to put this shit on the Christmas wish list, let someone else pay for it and know it's in your hands months before hunting season. so you can become accustomed to it during pre-season fitness hikes.
FN rookies.

santas-elf-1.jpg

Last edited:
OP
R

Robertsj22

Lil-Rokslider
Hell, smart buyers know to put this shit on the Christmas wish list, let someone else pay for it and know it's in your hands months before hunting season. so you can become accustomed to it during preseason fitness hikes. FN rookies.

View attachment 438329

Damn Santa’s elves have improved

WI Shedhead

Lil-Rokslider
So I’m suppose to plan on a backpack blowout? 🙄. And no I’m not a rookie. And yes I plan ahead been packed for my trip for months. If I ask for a Xmas backpack I’ll get another inferior product

Bcoonce117

Lil-Rokslider
I would do a classic catch and release from the classifieds. Maybe sell to a buddy when your order finally arrives. It wouldn’t be much of a hit if you buy and then sell it back after your hunt

johaw

FNG
I feel your pain. I ordered in early May, but I don't have your deadline. Based on a response I got from Kifaru I think we are looking at 14-16 week lead time for early May orders.

I am disappointed that Kifaru hasn't been more open about the delays in shipping, especially as they promote/sell gear at 'shows'.

OP
R

Robertsj22

Lil-Rokslider
I feel your pain. I ordered in early May, but I don't have your deadline. Based on a response I got from Kifaru I think we are looking at 14-16 week lead time for early May orders.

I am disappointed that Kifaru hasn't been more open about the delays in shipping, especially as they promote/sell gear at 'shows'.

They should have had a plan B to keep there product moving.

6pklve.jpg

324matt

Lil-Rokslider
Their one demographic also includes contracts for military so there is that.
I understand your impatience on their product, it will be worth the wait.

Last edited:
Didnt you sell a kifaru pack last year?

When i jumped to Kifaru from SG, i kept that SG until i had a new pack in hand... when i jumped from MR to SG, i kept that MR in hand until i had the SG in hand... maybe you painted yourself into a corner selling one you had and suddenly find yourself packless and panicking before hunting season and think its somehow their fault... thats how im reading all of this, i could be wrong, ive been wrong before....

Status
Not open for further replies.