Kifaru shame on you

Status
Not open for further replies.
I buy and sell gear all the time. That has nothing to do with there terrible business decisions. Are u such a fan boy u search peoples historys to find excuses to look past the real issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Actually I have a Stone Glacier 5900 as my hunting pack.

Rock-o

WKR
A good time would be after the season. You market to one single demographic. And your entire product line is unavailable to that demographic 4 to 5 months before they need it. Terrible decision.

Isn't after the season also before the season? And which season is it? Also, I think their market is more than a single demographic. Unless that single demographic is anybody who needs/wants one of the best backpacks.

They should have had a plan B to keep there product moving.

I agree. But so should you. What was your plan B? Why did you have to cancel? I guess that's somehow related to your plan B.

TheTone

WKR
Be super easy to buy a SG, EXO or MR and have it in your hands in a couple days.

I’m sure the move is a nice decision for the owners/money guys

OP
R

Robertsj22

Lil-Rokslider
Isn't after the season also before the season? And which season is it? Also, I think their market is more than a single demographic. Unless that single demographic is anybody who needs/wants one of the best backpacks.

I agree. But so should you. What was your plan B? Why did you have to cancel? I guess that's somehow related to your plan B.

I exercised my plan b yesterday so I’m good in that regard.

My advice,

They arent happy with their situation nor with how it translates to their customers, you arent happy with your situation with them and their business decision. Calling them out, calling them terrible, calling them boneheaded, is short sighted.

Move on, come back to them later, or dont.

What direction did you end up going? maybe that will help others more in their decisions, and help the content here.

signed
-sawtooth45 fan

What exactly does this mean?
he brought up employers and employees, I reminded him theres the group that sits as an employee but is the conduit to/for/from the employer, that was also present in this thread.

what exactly did you think it meant?

OP
R

Robertsj22

Lil-Rokslider
My advice,

They arent happy with their situation nor with how it translates to their customers, you arent happy with your situation with them and their business decision. Calling them out, calling them terrible, calling them boneheaded, is short sighted.

Move on, come back to them later, or dont.

What direction did you end up going? maybe that will help others more in their decisions, and help the content here.

signed
-sawtooth45 fan

I think they should know when people are unhappy with there decisions and I’m not the only one who feels this way here. I ended going with a metcalf from go hunt they had 30% off yesterday

I think they should know when people are unhappy with there decisions and I’m not the only one who feels this way here. I ended going with a metcalf from go hunt they had 30% off yesterday

good deal, let us know how you like it compared to (if you had/have whatever) a kifaru or other packs. I was looking at a kifaru after SG just didnt tick my boxes, then a site had a huge sale on MR, and picked up a new sawtooth for sub $260. happy with my decision cant compare to kifaru, but very happy with how it lays out and rides for me.

Jbehredt

WKR
I was up in Riverton in June and planned to swing by and see the new place. The road in front of the building was torn up for a block in either direction. Completely closed. Certainly caused delay.

I think it should be easy to spot the fan boys from people actually writing something of interest

...writing something of interest"
Translation:
Whining, complaining, expressing negative emotion over circumstances you partially understand and cannot qualify or quantify. Expressing distain and blame in absence of real world facts or first hand knowledge of the causes and challenges. See cyber temper tantrum.

Last edited:
Irony-
Blindly trashing a popular manufacture who is experiencing significant growing pains on a message board funded and provided by the same manufacturer you're whining about. So tiresome.

file-20200219-11000-2ol2zf.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.