Kifaru shipping dates

Bigwilly556

Lil-Rokslider
Received a notice 9/19 that my May 22 order in MC was oversold and i could replace it with coyote or refund my purchase. I also had several pockets and pullouts on the same order. Emailed 9/19 to clarify and haven't heard back yet. Leave for my hunt in two weeks. I love some kifaru and have five of their packs but I'm a slight bit sour at this point.
Received an email that my MC shape charge I ordered was unavailable but the remainder of my order was ready to ship. I know these are tough times and I get bent out of shape about such things, but an attempt to make things right goes a long way. I may be exploring other options in the future.

mtmiller

WKR
Ordered 357 7/20. Delivery notice for 9/26.

9 weeks and 6 days.

No notice of shipping, just happened to check my order status.

Frame arrives tomorrow.... Finally

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

Got my frame/pack/accessories on 27/09/2022. Note in the box says ordered on 22/05/2022.

Freaking stoked with the gear. Thinking I might do a bit of an ongoing video series of how much use the pack gets in the coming years. I'd like to keep track of how many animals I put in it.

I’m at 18 weeks on my order. Not a huge deal since I remember a similar wait on my first Kifaru order about 10 years ago, but I don’t think it’s right to continue claiming that lead times are “still 8-12 weeks” on the website.

kthomas

FNG
Just received a shipping update from UPS on my Kifaru Duplex Lite frame - should be here Tuesday October 4th.

Ordered August 19th.

mtmiller

WKR
Ordered 357 7/20. Delivery notice for 9/26.

9 weeks and 6 days.

No notice of shipping, just happened to check my order status.
I was out of town all week and was just able to open the package yesterday. Cool to have a bonus Mega Pullout thrown in. winner, winner

limerock

FNG
Checked on the lead time for a shape charge yesterday and they told mid to late November For the ship date.

Hey Everyone, This is Kenneth from Kifaru. we are working hard to get everyone their orders. The Process of the move took longer than expected with the building not being finished by the time it was scheduled to be done (a month late). also the delay in setting up racking and making sure inventory is correct before we could even set up shipping. we promise the crew has been working very hard to get orders out and catch up. shipping 200-300 orders a day and that involves building frames (which takes time). Some orders haven't went out in that 6-12 weeks of lead time because of availability of the product in inventory. We thank everyone who placed orders even though there was an expected delay. I know the frustration in not getting gear when expected but I hope many understand the value of our gear and our product. We would be able to ship faster if we used complete materials from overseas. But we use 100% American made products and we assemble them together here to make a complete product. Thank you to all who have trusted Kifaru before the move and who will continue to believe in Kifaru.