Kifaru shoulder strap pocket?

work765

WKR
Is there any type of shoulder pocket that you guys are running that would allow me to put my cell phone or gps in it?

e43ed17acec1a6725b8786cea007ebfa.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought one from gossamer gear for my hiking pack. Works great if you are into that sort of thing. I am right handed and like my shoulders slick while hunting for gun stocks (right) and bow strings (left).

OP
W

work765

WKR
I’m doing a lot of backpack training right now. And on the longer hikes I’ll put on a pod cast, and it would be nice to have my phone up closer to my ear. Also I carry a dog collar remote. So that would be a great place for it as well.

K9Kelly

WKR
Take a look at Hill People Gear's small GP pouch. Made by First Spear in USA. Similar to the discontinued Kifaru pouch.

easilyamused

Lil-Rokslider
Mystery ranch makes the sling pocket for their fire packs that could probably work for that, or get yourself an otter box or lifeproof case and use the belt clip on there

OP
W

work765

WKR
Thanks guys! I’ll check em out

I was searching for something similar a week or so ago, and just typed in "backpack shoulder strap pouch" on google and amazon and the one I liked the best was one called the "Jack Wolfskin Gadget M E-Pouch". The gossamer gear one also looked good.

Just make sure it has straps to hook to a vertical strap rather than a horizontal one.

MtnMuley

WKR
Why can't one of our many talented guys who se on here make a universal pouch big enough for most cel phones with a firm back and elastic front, much like the top of a AGC bino pack? Should be cheap, simple, and could have a couple universal attachments on the back....