Kifaru shoulder straps to a tree stand

Has anyone attached Kifaru shoulder straps and belt to a tree stand? If so, could you share how you done it and pictures? I’m wanting something better than the lwcg straps and don’t want to use molle.

Bl704

WKR
Has anyone attached Kifaru shoulder straps and belt to a tree stand? If so, could you share how you done it and pictures? I’m wanting something better than the lwcg straps and don’t want to use molle.
I don't have a pic, but have used a limemans belt to attach packs when I'm in a tree stand. This when I'm tied/safety straped in a tree.

Squirrels

WKR
Might I suggest to get an EXO k2 harness for what you are wanting to do. The harness is yoked and the yoked portion offers some padding for your back. I bought 2 extra after setting up my first one since they no longer make the k2 frame and knew eventually they would be obsolete. No, I won't sell any LOL.

OP
R
Might I suggest to get an EXO k2 harness for what you are wanting to do. The harness is yoked and the yoked portion offers some padding for your back. I bought 2 extra after setting up my first one since they no longer make the k2 frame and knew eventually they would be obsolete. No, I won't sell any LOL.
Doesn’t look like they sell them anymore.