Kifaru sleeping bag and Kryptek Vahala

pew

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I have an old Gen I Kifaru base 20° bag for sale. I am not the original owner but it seems like it is been very well taken care of. I have had this for about a year, but only used it two nights. Both times were car camping not backpacking. I have sense made myself a quilt and just can't seem to go back to the traditional sleeping bag.

No rips, tears, stains, or funky smells. Smoke free home, we do have a dog but the bag has been hung up (not compressed) in a room where the dog has no access. I would like to get $150 for it plus actual shipping. If you live in the Denver area I'm happy to meet for a face-to-face, or if you live in Cheyenne, and are willing to wait for my next UTA, a face-to-face would be fine up there as well.

Vahala in Highlander, size large. I have used this for 5-6 days in the field. No rips, tears, stains, or smells (I did cut out the tag however). I would like to get $50 for it plus actual shipping. Nice shirt, just going to stick with my First Lite.

Thanks,
Damon

(Pics to follow)

OP
P

pew

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
sounds good, PM replied to and pics sent.

Anyone know how to post pics via phone (w/o connecting to desktop)?

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
sounds good, PM replied to and pics sent.

Anyone know how to post pics via phone (w/o connecting to desktop)?

If you use tapatalk you can upload photos from your phone to your post. Good luck with your sale.