WTB Kifaru Slick or SG Chilkoot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I have the slick in 20 degree. Used it three seasons in Colorado. Slept in it down in the teens with layers on under a quilt in a 3 seasons ultralite with snow falling. Stayed warm and slept good. Wouldn’t have needed the quilt if I had a better insulated tent. I’m looking at picking up a western mountaineering antelope with gore for Alaska so my wife Disney have to sleep in a huge heavy Coleman 0 degree bag. I’m going to let her use the slick and I’ll use the WM. She’s a warm sleeper and we will be stayaint in a hilleberg black label tent so warmth won’t be an issue. Plus, I’d like to compare the two even though the slick is not as insulated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TL406

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Really like my chillkoot 15, spent one night cowboy camping under the stars in October last year, woke up and the outside of the bag was iced, I slept great the whole night…I’ve only used it a handful of times though so I can’t speak on longevity.

OP
Bmagee

Bmagee

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
rated to 20 degree. bag weight 1lb 15oz and is 6ft in length
Thanks! Really trying to find something in the zero degree rating. I will do a little research on that bag and consider it.

BullsDeep

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Yes I still have it, unfortunately I didn't realize how hard it is to find the WM bag I'm looking for to replace this one. So for now I have to hold on to this one until I have my next bag.
Do you still have this? What price are you selling for?

307idaho

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes I still have it, unfortunately I didn't realize how hard it is to find the WM bag I'm looking for to replace this one. So for now I have to hold on to this one until I have my next bag.
Understandable. Shoot me a message if you end up finding the WM bag you’re looking for, I’d love to get that SG from you

ofl0926

WKR
Rating - 100%
35   0   0

Which bag are you looking for? I’ll be listing my alpinlite soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.