WTS/WTT Kifaru Sm Duplex Light with Nomad 1, XTL Lid and extras

Dman86

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to sell my 26" Duplex Light with small belt in ranger green, Nomad 1 in foliage, XTL Lid in foliage, pods8 nalgene holster, home made grab-it, bladder sleeve, and extra bag that fits the remainder of the frame below the nomad (it holds my sleeping pad, sleeping bag, and stove). The frame is in like new shape. The Nomad and grab-it have hauled three elk but have zero blood spots. The nomad does have some thread pulling on the hypalon(see picture). I made an alteration to the nomad to allow a direct frame attachment point when hauling heavy. It makes a big improvement on unstable loads when the wings are full. This set up makes a great day set up and hauler with the ability to carry a ton more if you put a dry bag on the grabit between the wings. Sold or trade for an SG xcurve with medium belt and solo bag setup. Let me know if you have any questions.Nomad exterior.jpegFrame back.jpegFrame interior.jpegnomad interior.jpegnomad wear.jpeg

Last edited:
OP
Dman86

Dman86

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still available for sale. Get that, one pack to do it all, set up you’ve always dreamed of!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

k.cooper42

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I might be interested in the frame if you want to split it up?

OP
Dman86

Dman86

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm preferring to sell as a package as the bag and accessories were set up for the frame but if everything gets spoken for in pieces I'm willing to part it out. PM me if interested in the bag set up or whole package.

OP
Dman86

Dman86

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
26” duplex light frame with small belt: $300tyd
Nomad set up is sold