Kifaru Smedium Belt

9Line

FNG
Does anyone know if Kifaru will still make a smedium belt? My medium bottoms out and still slips over my hips. My small is hard to get tight and even after I get it tight, my belt pouches are way far back even though I have them in the closest webbing loop. Thanks in advance.

Grumman

WKR
When did you get yours? I loved the pack but was having the same belt fit issue as the Op. Called into Kifaru a couple years ago and was told I needed a smedium belt so I placed the order. Before it shipped they called me and said they were discontinuing them and cancelled the order. That pushed me to another brand. If they are making them again I would be tempted to try Kifaru again.

A couple months ago on both the Tactical and the Duplex Light. The issue I had previously I attribute to weight loss. Now I've gained weight back but the M/S still fits.

I live not far from Kifaru and frequent the showroom often. They don’t “promote” the Smedium but if you call them to request one or enter it into the notes on your order, Kifaru will build it for you at no extra charge. I use the Smedium and got mine a few months ago.

OP
9Line

9Line

FNG
I live not far from Kifaru and frequent the showroom often. They don’t “promote” the Smedium but if you call them to request one or enter it into the notes on your order, Kifaru will build it for you at no extra charge. I use the Smedium and got mine a few months ago.
Thank you. I will be calling them first thing this morning.