Kifaru SOFT20 sale!

Awesome. Right after my 1/2 zip arrived yesterday lol. That’s my luck. The 20% off is a great deal!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dobermann

WKR
I really wish they'd let those of us on their email list know about these sales! Kind of a shame to spend a lot of money over the years with them, be wanting to continue to do so, sign up for emails ... and then not hear about sales. :( C'mon guys! Don't forget who your core base are ...

N2TRKYS

WKR
I stopped by the store a couple days ago to buy some shirts that were on sale to save on shipping. Unfortunately, they were sold out of what I wanted. Just my luck.

I really wish they'd let those of us on their email list know about these sales! Kind of a shame to spend a lot of money over the years with them, be wanting to continue to do so, sign up for emails ... and then not hear about sales. :( C'mon guys! Don't forget who your core base are ...
The email list is how I was notified of the sale.

OP
backcountryshaffer
The email list is how I was notified of the sale.
Same, I got an email and started the post.

Blackhawk45hunter

Lil-Rokslider

I was notified by email

Dobermann

WKR
Huh, thanks all for letting me know ... I'll have to write to Kifaru and find out what's going on. Cheers! :)