kifaru spike camp daypack???

Lawnboi

WKR
Here are a few photos. As you can see, to extend the lifters you would have to cut a couple of slits in the lid of the pack to allow the lifters to come out.

The lifters are the opposite of a lot of other packs iv seen, they are actually inside the body of the pack rather than on the outside.

Definetly doable to extend the lifters, but your going to have to be pretty crafty with a sewing machine.

As for the suspension, you can kind of see how it adjusts in this picture. It looks very very minimal (which it kind of is) but man does it work well. Perfect amount of flex and comfort in a day pack IMO. Awsome flexibility (which I like in a daypack). Yet still comfortable with reasonable sized loads

Any other questions let me know. Sorry for taking so long to get them up its been busy.

Attachments

• 111.jpg
    111.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 121
  • 222.jpg
    222.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 137

Lawnboi

WKR
http://www.kifaruforums.net/showthread.php?t=31585

Bringing this back up. You guys looking for a day pack or weekender, I urge you to look at this thread.

The kifaru xing, a military pack. But its got everything I want in a day pack. Pannel loader with the ability to organize. A decent lid, 22in stays. The ability to throw a big chunk of meat in it. Made of bomb proof 1000D now.

I might have to try and sell my spike camp for this one.

Lawnboi

WKR
A hunting version of the xing ^ would be my dream day/weekend pack. I may have to pick that one up and give it a try.

Could call it the super spike camp.

Lawnboi

WKR
Lawnboi did you ever pick up a xing. Pretty sweet looking pack, love the access.

No I didn't. And I stupidly sold my spike camp. Now im without a small pack for now. Ill wait another year and hope kifaru pulls something out of their hat in the smaller pack, hunting line as I really have no need for a smaller pack this year with only week long trips on the agenda.

Im sure it wont be too long till im searching for a light duty, weekend rambling pack again though