Kifaru Stryker for hauling stands

DComer_55

Lil-Rokslider
Wanting a pack for my whitetail hang and hunts that I can also take on my first western hunt in the next year or two. Stryker seems to fit the bill but I haven't seen many reviews on how well it carries the stand and sticks. Use a XOP vanish stand.

Also, how are people carrying on coat/bibs with this setup? My idea was to put them in the cargo panel with the stand. Would this work?

10ringer

WKR
Excellent whitetail setup for mobile hunting. Stand in load panel, lock it down and then run one strap around the outside for bulky clothes. If they would bump the bag up to 3000ci it would be the holy grail. I run the hang-on stand in the load panel and then strap my sticks and clothes to the outside with a Sherman pocket. The Sherman quickly un-buckles and goes up in the tree with me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
D

DComer_55

Lil-Rokslider
Excellent whitetail setup for mobile hunting. Stand in load panel, lock it down and then run one strap around the outside for bulky clothes. If they would bump the bag up to 3000ci it would be the holy grail. I run the hang-on stand in the load panel and then strap my sticks and clothes to the outside with a Sherman pocket. The Sherman quickly un-buckles and goes up in the tree with me.

Which frame did you get?

wesfromky

WKR
I run kinda the same setup, though with a saddle setup. Platform straps into the load panel, bulky layers on top of that, then then gear in the bag, with the sticks strapped to the front. It is a very flexible pack - with enough compression straps and belt pouches/Sherman, you can run it a lot of ways.

Find yourself a Mtn Rambler. Same concept as the Stryker but larger bag with open top side sleeve pockets. Perfect for carrying bulky items in the load sling with a nearly 3000ci bag attached.

tbian1

FNG
Anybody have some pictures of their rig they can share? Considering a Stryker for hauling my novix stand

Elmer J. Fudd

Lil-Rokslider
I was doing Stryker and stand setup. It worked great. I would pack my insulation layers and insulated slippers in the bag and put the stand in the load shell. Worked great for 4 hour sits