Kifaru Stryker

slaton

Lil-Rokslider
I’ve been wanting this for a while. I’ve already ordered mine with the camp bag. Looking forward to using it for whitetails here at the house and out west chasing elk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mt100gr.

WKR
Dang!! That's how they should have made the mtn rambler! I'd donate my rambler to science if it could crossbreed with the stryker. Give me the zipper access and pals load panel of the stryker and the extra CI and side pockets of the rambler.

Good looking, and very tempting pack for short trips and day hunts.

Agustus

FNG
Damn you kifaru.....

This is about as perfect a daypack as I could have asked for.....

Conrad

FNG
I’m not following how they are getting 1800 cu in out of: 21”x11”x4.5” = 1039.5 cu in.

Clarification needed. Thanks.

Brendan

WKR
I’m not following how they are getting 1800 cu in out of: 21”x11”x4.5” = 1039.5 cu in.

They measure it by actually loading it up, not with a tape measure.

And, there's no standard process for this, Aron covered it in a video recently talking about a lot of the new packs.

easilyamused

Lil-Rokslider

Pack measurements vs volume is a bit of a difficult thing to math out like that. If you took a rectangle box of fabric like that and fill it up it wont stay in that rectangle shape but bulge out and have a lot more volume than the original fixed rectangle shape. For example if you took a 36”x36” garbage bag and made it a 36x36x2 rectangle shape it has 2500ci (ish) of volume but make it a big cylinder and youll get like 14500ci (ish) of volume (somebody can check me on that, i dont do a lot of grade 6? math in my spare time)

OP
R

Remps17

Lil-Rokslider
Looking forward to a review of this pack. I cant think of a pack out there that fits my day hunting needs better than this one.

Agustus

FNG
Looking forward to a review of this pack. I cant think of a pack out there that fits my day hunting needs better than this one.

me too! Looking forward to hearing more about this pack and seeing some pics of guys using the pack for eastern whitetail hunts/packing.

Very cool little pack.

blackdawg

WKR
I ordered one last night, if they send it quickly I will go to whack in the slicks and packin them out with it. I will also haul some stands with it. I asked a bunch of questions, it looks like it may be the mobility missing link for the versatile mobile whitetailHunter that could also do double in the mountains. If it’s good I will post up a Timberline and a 22 mag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: 7JK
I love the idea of that bag! I’m trying to wrap my head around the fact it’s very close to the reckoning in terms of bag weight. Why use this over a bigger bag that you cinch down for day hunting?

OP
R

Remps17

Lil-Rokslider
I love the idea of that bag! I’m trying to wrap my head around the fact it’s very close to the reckoning in terms of bag weight. Why use this over a bigger bag that you cinch down for day hunting?

I think the biggest benefit of the stryker, is the ability to carry awkward loads like a tree stand. I live 15 minutes away from my elk hunting spots, So for me, it checks the right boxes. Has enough space for day hunting and has the ability to load it up.

I will almost certainly cut off most if not all the webbing on it. no need for me.