Kifaru Stryker

The only 3/4” webbing I have on my bikini is the load lifter straps and the straps that run from the belt to the shoulder harness. Both of which you wouldn’t need for attachment.

All the side attachment loops and common loops are standard 1”. Never had a problem attaching any bag or cargo panel to my bikini frame.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That information was straight from Kifaru? So take it for what it’s worth.

Interesting though. I’ll have to look at my Bikini. I am really interested in the Stryker.

Scotto

WKR
Recently sold an Exo 2000 with the idea of purchasing a Nomad 2 for my tactical frame. But the Stryker looks to be a great alternative. I will, however, also sit on the sidelines for awhile to see if camo choices appear.

Just got mine and put it on a Duplex Lite frame. I had a Quarter Panel on it with an Exo K2 2000 bag before. This is better IMHO. I wish it had a hard plastic sheet in the bladder pocket like the Quarter Panel. Just emailed Kifaru about this. It would keep my back from getting poked and bloody :).

Not available. Guess I'll make one.

Last edited:
Just got mine and put it on a Duplex Lite frame. I had a Quarter Panel on it with an Exo K2 2000 bag before. This is better IMHO. I wish it had a hard plastic sheet in the bladder pocket like the Quarter Panel. Just emailed Kifaru about this. It would keep my back from getting poked and bloody :).

Not available. Guess I'll make one.
think 1800 is enough to fit a Firstlite sanctuary jacket and bigs. Use a E&E now. But tired of strapping them to the sides so thorns, brush, and stickers grab them. Don’t know if I want to carry a camp bag everywhere.

prm

WKR
think 1800 is enough to fit a Firstlite sanctuary jacket and bigs. Use a E&E now. But tired of strapping them to the sides so thorns, brush, and stickers grab them. Don’t know if I want to carry a camp bag everywhere.

My Stryker is supposed to arrive Thursday. I have the Sanctuary bibs and will see if they fit. I have a Kifaru LPP which will approximate a sanctuary jacket. My initial thought would be to stuff them between the bag and panel and compress them. I use an Outdoor Research 55L dry bag in both my MR Mule and Kifaru Nomad 2 for packing camp which each function similarly to the Stryker. You could do that if you really want the sanctuary protected but I doubt that is necessary.

Pezboat

WKR

If you only want to put the Sanctuary bibs and jacket in the main pocket, it will work. But that is all that will fit in there. I plan on packing mine in behind the bag. Still protected back there. Here’s a pic of the bibs and jacket in the main compartment. 05C5381A-50CD-45C9-99C8-54A6DA332B7D.jpegFE20E215-E1DF-46B0-8B50-75574C018A82.jpeg

Pezboat

WKR
Had it for about an hour so far, but I think I’ll really like this pack. For my maybe 1 western hunt per year, I’ll pack a camp bag. 90% of my use will be run and gun whitetail hunting in MN. I sold my Nomad2 the second I saw this pack come out. I found it hard to fit any clothing in the tall, slim pockets on the Nomad. Great bag, just think I’ll like this one more. Here’s how I’ll pack 4 Lone Wolf sticks with a predator tree platform. Extra clothes and saddle in the main compartment.
3F2F5AFA-1F2C-4FAE-A16E-0F64DE143D36.jpegB447AB45-2222-4647-8F2B-C945B5312768.jpeg52C5A4B2-8126-4D9A-BD03-07BB934D8880.jpeg

Halleywood

Lil-Rokslider

22Jdub

Lil-Rokslider
Had it for about an hour so far, but I think I’ll really like this pack. For my maybe 1 western hunt per year, I’ll pack a camp bag. 90% of my use will be run and gun whitetail hunting in MN. I sold my Nomad2 the second I saw this pack come out. I found it hard to fit any clothing in the tall, slim pockets on the Nomad. Great bag, just think I’ll like this one more. Here’s how I’ll pack 4 Lone Wolf sticks with a predator tree platform. Extra clothes and saddle in the main compartment.
View attachment 140617View attachment 140616View attachment 140615

I like the sticks out the bottom. Are you using extra straps or just what came with the bag?

Pezboat

WKR
I like the sticks out the bottom. Are you using extra straps or just what came with the bag?

Yeah, I hate when stuff sticks out the top. It’s hard enough to get under/through thickets with a 26” frame. I just used the straps that came with the pack. They seemed to hold everything in place surprisingly well, but keep in mind, this was the first time trying out the pack and I was just waking around my garage.

Bender

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
Chippewawarrior, the new frame sleeve doesn't have the pass throughs for the load lifter tacks on the Bikini frame. Shoot me an pm and I can help you get a Stryker rigged up.

Last edited:
If you only want to put the Sanctuary bibs and jacket in the main pocket, it will work. But that is all that will fit in there. I plan on packing mine in behind the bag. Still protected back there. Here’s a pic of the bibs and jacket in the main compartment. View attachment 140611View attachment 140612

Many thanks for this pic. Saved me money. Just not enough gear space for how I day hunt. I will need to step up to 22MAG. Thanks a bunch

View attachment 140617View attachment 140616View attachment 140615

Do you remember what order # you were?