Kifaru Stryker

Mudflap621

Lil-Rokslider
i can decide stryker or shape charge. I mostly a whitetail saddle hunter but like planning some western trips as well so its making my decision hard. im kinda leaning towards the shape charge and than adding a frame down the road but will i still be able to detach the shape charge and shove a camp bag behind it like the stryker? unfortunately i cant afford both right now

WESTERN VA HUNTER

Lil-Rokslider
What all older frames will the Stryker fit on? I am keeping an eye on the classifieds and ebay for a used frame. Figured I might get more answers on this post than the one I started.
Just trying to do some research on what frames will work with it, before I am allowed to finally reply to posts/buy in the classifieds section.

For those like me, that went to order last week but, Kifaru did not have a Ranger Green color option available in the drop down menu, they now do. With a whole host of color options. Including Multi cam and highlander. Now, the wait begins

colersu22

WKR
I missed the first run of ranger green but just ordered it today when it became an option again. Can’t wait to get it, I have been using a native attached to my tactical frame which will be similar to the Stryker but now I will have a load shelf and bigger bag.

Sekora

Lil-Rokslider
I ordered one also. Being I already have a frame, a Reckoning, and a few accessories, I think I will have all I ever need now for eastern whitetail hunts and western elk or mule deer hunts.

slaton

Lil-Rokslider
I was able to break my Stryker in this morning. I shot this 100ish pound doe this morning. I was only 600 yards from the truck but was all up hill. Flipping the guts out and strapping them on the pack sure beats dragging them. I’ve toted deer out with just a grab-it and cargo lid, between the wings of my nomad, and now in the Stryker. I did leave 2 extra straps on my frame when I took the nomad off so I had a total of 4. I laid the deer on the sling butt down and strapped the back 2 legs down. Then the next strap caught the front legs and head to keep from flopping. The Stryker bag went over the top of everything and pulled everything down right. Took me longer to type than it did to load the pack but everything was solid and never moved. Can’t wait to be able to use it again.
a81b2a8cb13e1cf8614787dfbb27067f.jpg
da105cd5263f70f733731046353ce0dc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bender

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
USMC, this will work with any of our current frames and a few of the older ones. Probably won't work very well with the Bikini but I haven't tried it yet.

Mudflap621

Lil-Rokslider
Prolly won’t find any pics of the Stryker in camo yet as it was just released less than week ago but plenty of other kifaru camp bags to see what the camo pattern will look like.